Indy Main Dining Menu Missing a Night

deep1

Meticulous about planning my fiancé'  noticed while going through the app on my phone that night five dinner is not displaying. Just breakfast... We are on 5 night western Caribbean  on Independence leaving May 29.  She also noticed we don't know which night is formal. Anybody know?  A glitch I found was trying to lock down our time dining times, seemed to go right on line but don't show on our reservations??? 

If you go through my Indy live blog (link in signature) I have most of the MDR menus posted in there. I would not go with the app. It may not be accurate. When we sailed the 5 night back in December, the menus on the app did not match what was in front of us at dinner.

Formal night was NYE for us. But that might be different on a regular 5 night sailing.

somewhere in the past few days I saw someone had posted formal night "usuals"...it's "Usually" night 2 on shorter cruises and nights 2 and 5 or 6 on longer cruises. 

I am sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.  Also you can check past cruise compasses for your similar cruise to find out.