Kids Sail Free

According to this, the new promotion starting tomorrow includes kids sail free. Good for Celebrity also. Hopefully some here will save some significant dollars!

From that article: 

Starting April 1, 2019, Royal Caribbean will being offering not only buy one, get a second one half off, but kids will sail for free. Which Royal Caribbean cruise ships will offer this special savings for families?

“Kids Sail Free” provides free cruise fare for 3rd guests and higher who are 12 years old or younger on select 4-night or longer Alaska, Bahamas, Bermuda, Canada, Caribbean, Coastal, Cuba, Europe and Hawaii sailings departing between 5/1/19 – 5/15/20.

Just now, Skid said:

According to this, the new promotion starting tomorrow includes kids sail free. Hopefully some here will save some significant dollars!

From that article: 

Starting April 1, 2019, Royal Caribbean will being offering not only buy one, get a second one half off, but kids will sail for free. Which Royal Caribbean cruise ships will offer this special savings for families?

“Kids Sail Free” provides free cruise fare for 3rd guests and higher who are 12 years old or younger on select 4-night or longer Alaska, Bahamas, Bermuda, Canada, Caribbean, Coastal, Cuba, Europe and Hawaii sailings departing between 5/1/19 – 5/15/20.

except what you forgot to mention is all the restrictions.. Cant use it during the summer months, can't use it for Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Presidents day, and spring break.. So basically you can only use it if you are willing to take kids out of school 

1 hour ago, AGSLC5 said:

except what you forgot to mention is all the restrictions.. Cant use it during the summer months, can't use it for Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Presidents day, and spring break.. So basically you can only use it if you are willing to take kids out of school 

You mean the weeks when the ships are fill no matter what they charge? I can’t be mad at them for restricting those weeks, if you could sell something for 10k, would you sell it for 5 “just out of the goodness of your heart?”

1 hour ago, Andrew72681 said:

You mean the weeks when the ships are fill no matter what they charge? I can’t be mad at them for restricting those weeks, if you could sell something for 10k, would you sell it for 5 “just out of the goodness of your heart?”

Totally agree with you.. I just wanted the guy who posted this to realize its not really as great of a deal as he thinks lol

Thanks @Skid for sharing some info for those who can take advantage of it.  KSF usually does work out to be the best deal for those with kids under 12 and for sailings that fall outside of the black out periods.

Sad news, my next March break cruise falls into the "excluded" dates.  Guess I got lucky with the last two years.  Hmmm...going to make that suite next year on OA a harder one to sell to Hubby. ?

1 hour ago, AGSLC5 said:

Totally agree with you.. I just wanted the guy who posted this to realize its not really as great of a deal as he thinks lol

I am so happy that you know what I think.

55 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Thanks @Skid for sharing some info for those who can take advantage of it.  KSF usually does work out to be the best deal for those with kids under 12 and for sailings that fall outside of the black out periods.

Sad news, my next March break cruise falls into the "excluded" dates.  Guess I got lucky with the last two years.  Hmmm...going to make that suite next year on OA a harder one to sell to Hubby. ?

Hey S! Glad to see you have rebounded from your post cruise depression and are looking ahead with anticipation. And I've grown to believe that hubby doesn't really need all that much selling--he's always "on board" with you.

1 minute ago, Skid said:

I am so happy that you know what I think.

Hey S! Glad to see you have rebounded from your post cruise depression and are looking ahead with anticipation. And I've grown to believe that hubby doesn't really need all that much selling--he's always "on board" with you.

your taking what I said the wrong way. You posted about the new kids sail free offer.. but you left out all the black out dates that come with it.. Many times I have seen people post on message boards hey I thought it was kids sail free why isn't my cruise in July showing that.. So I just wanted people to remember don't forget the offer has many black out dates. Sorry if I offended you it really wasn't my intention. 

2 hours ago, AGSLC5 said:

Sorry, probably a little pessimistic on post, been spending too much time in threads about The ?   I always just assume that sales are really just moving around pricing anyways. Just increase published pricing, take the discount off of book pricing and you’ve got a discount that really doesn’t save you any money at all. 

6 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

KSF usually does work out to be the best deal for those with kids under 12 and for sailings that fall outside of the black out periods.

I'm so relieved.  I was reading one of your earlier blogs and you kept using "KSF". For the life of me I couldn't figure out what the heck it meant.

Mystery solved.  I can return to my regular programming (which, let's face it, just consists of reading more cruising blogs).