Serenade of the seas (Correction: Splendour)

Starry12

I've been on two of her sisters--Jewel and Brilliance--and will be on the Serenade in July. They're all great ships and the Serenade has been revitalized fairly recently. Deck 6 should be fine as your close o all of the action. However, I would look at what is below you on the deck plans as your cabin could be subject to noise as deck five and six have a lot of public spaces.

Well, unfortunately, there is only 1 photo of 6566 and it is not particularly helpful.

It does, however, provide a little information. It has the beds closest to the door, which is the less preferable configuration. I do not see any "warnings" so apparently everything is ok with this room.

It's close to the elevators, which is both good and bad. Good b/c short walk, bad b/c it can sometimes be noisy but since you are on the outside (balcony) and not on the inside, the elevator noise should not be a problem.

When overlaying the deck plans, you are directly above some lifeboats, which is GREAT and the floor directly above you is just another stateroom, so from that aspect, it looks very good.

post-2038-0-12304700-1446754896_thumb.jpg