Booked Excursions Can't be Viewed in Cruise Planner

32 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

Is it remotely possible that the excursions are sold out, and when you cancel a spot opens up so you can see it again? Just throwing it out as an idea.

I've contacted people on my roll call.  They can see them, they can tell me the current price.  

They've also reported the same issue on the post cruise transfer excursion.  They can't see it any more.  I can, because I haven't bought it.  

20 hours ago, twangster said:

Just so that everyone sees what I see, here are excursions for a Hawaii port.  The '15' at the top is the count of excursions for this port.  

4711607_disappearingexcursionspre.thumb.jpeg.5454b140eccb47cf9c09a01f3024af5a.jpeg

Purchase an excursion, and it disappears.  Now there are only '14' excursions listed for this port.

2094111599_disappearingexcursionspost.thumb.jpeg.9f860c6110af1424acf499c3d20ac2f7.jpeg

Notice how my snorkeling adventure has disappeared.  It's in my calendar and order history though.  If I cancel this purchase it re-appears in the list.

Scoundrels !

On 4/5/2019 at 3:46 PM, twangster said:

Confirmed with yesterday’s price drops.  On two of my cruises my purchased excursions are hidden from the cruise planner until I cancel them, then they magically appear for me to buy again at the lower price.  Once re-booked they disappear once again.  

On a different cruise they don’t disappear and it’s the classic approach to look for price drops.  

Also for my two cruises , its did not show at all excursions I already booked , even when I tried to modify it , after it asked me if I want to rebook (after it showed conflict) I got error message. so I had to cancel and reboot (saving 40 $ for both of us)

8 minutes ago, Traveler said:

Also for my two cruises , its did not show at all excursions I already booked , even when I tried to modify it , after it asked me if I want to rebook (after it showed conflict) I got error message. so I had to cancel and reboot (saving 40 $ for both of us)

Same.  Modify didn't work, no choice but to cancel and re-purchase. 

I saved nearly $300 across three cruises and 12 excursions so I can see why they don't want it to be easy to check for price drops.

8 minutes ago, twangster said:

Same.  Modify didn't work, no choice but to cancel and re-purchase. 

I saved nearly $300 across three cruises and 12 excursions so I can see why they don't want it to be easy to check for price drops.

It use to be easier , just see the current price , compare it to the price in the order history and re-book .

Now I am going to the order history , check the price I booked it , go to another browser , go to shore excursions , find my ship/date to get the list price , reduce 25% (if I can see that this is the common discount) , if what I paid is already the list price -25% I Do not touching it but if I can see it is more than that I am trying to re-book,

I think with this new approach I better  manager excel with the cruise , excursion and the discount % and the price.  

Agreed on me thinking this is buggy IT vs malicious blocking. I've seen mixed results for my booked CocoCay cabana showing up in the cruise planner for my November cruise. Most of the time I can see it to keep an eye on price drops but a good 1/3 of the time it's hidden. For even MORE puzzling fun, I can often get it to show up if I approach the menu from a different way. For example, I might not be able to see it under the excursions tab, but if I go through the Perfect Day link I can see it. Very odd and counter-intuitive.