C&ASociety complimentary Bonus Amenities List!!

The little "welcome snacks" have disappeared from the list.  Not sure how much of a regular thing they were anyway.  We sailed on Serenade for 12 nights and got nothing - no cookies upon arrival (and our waters showed up on day 2) but 4 nights on Brilliance got us cookies on embarkation and on day 2 a plate of little square cereal treats and chocolate covered strawberries.  Same loyalty level both trips.  

4 hours ago, monctonguy said:

ohhh...I am almost to the point that I get a bottle of water....just 2 more cruises!...:29_smirk::4_joy:

So, I was thinking the same thing... did that say “a” bottle and “a” can of Coke? For real? I don’t know how they will stay in business ? I almost cannot believe that they put that out as a “benefit”. ?

@princevaliantus - on the bottle of wine issue.... We also drink very little and I hate wine and champagne  (sorry wine lovers). But when we have sailed in NCL’s Haven we always had 2 bottles of champagne in the cabin. At the end of our last journey with them we tried to give them to our Butler and room steward, but they said that  they weren’t allowed to take it. ? So I told them that I would throw it off the balcony before I gave it back to Norwegian - the Butler then said they could take it for the crew’s bar and I happily handed them off. An option maybe?

3 hours ago, KathyC said:

The little "welcome snacks" have disappeared from the list.  Not sure how much of a regular thing they were anyway.  We sailed on Serenade for 12 nights and got nothing - no cookies upon arrival (and our waters showed up on day 2) but 4 nights on Brilliance got us cookies on embarkation and on day 2 a plate of little square cereal treats and chocolate covered strawberries.  Same loyalty level both trips.  

My first cruise as a D+ and I got nothing.  Just water.  Next cruise as D+ was the Explorer group cruise in Alaska and I got water and cookies.  Next after that, not much more.  I sill find it varies.  Oh well, hardly a real world problem to become concerned about.

1 hour ago, SpeedNoodles said:

More champagne for me!

Sorry.  Champagne is only offered to guests that don't straddle the Arctic.

18 hours ago, twangster said:

My first cruise as a D+ and I got nothing.  Just water.  Next cruise as D+ was the Explorer group cruise in Alaska and I got water and cookies.  Next after that, not much more.  I sill find it varies.  Oh well, hardly a real world problem to become concerned about.

Yeah, not really worried just more curious as to what to expect.  I like being surprised with the treats, but as someone who watches her refined sugar intake I'd prefer not to have the surprises...too tempting.  But man, if they gave me a plate of ranger cookies - glucose levels are a-risin'!  ?