Ginger Ale?

15 hours ago, SpeedNoodles said:

Does anyone know/remember if they have ginger ale (or even better, diet ginger ale) at the bars to use as mixers?  I've just discovered Kraken/Ginger Ale and I love it (and less calories than a Kraken Colada).

Hummm this is a little spooky ? ? - the only soft drink that I really want available (and it never, ever is) is Diet Canada Dry Ginger Ale. It was actually part of our calculation in moving our loyalty from NCL to RCL (NCL has only regular ginger ale on tap that is disgustingly sweet and RCL allows me to bring 12 of them with me! ?). In fact, I just sent an email to our driver from airport to B&B for this May asking if it would be possible to hit a grocery store on the way so I can get my substance of choice ?). 

@Matt was in from the tap or in a can (fingers crossed for can)? Thanks!

Just now, marti314 said:

If you are OK carting the diet ginger ale on to the ship they allow up to 12 (17oz) cans/bottles per stateroom.

Yeah, if I just wanted to drink it straight in my stateroom then I'd consider it.  But it's probably not worth hauling a can up to the bar in case I want to have a drink.  I'll just have to do regular and work out more, lol.

3 hours ago, tiny260 said:

They have the Canada Dry Ginger Ale in the can, if I ask for it from a bar I've never paid attention if they use a can or the spout.

You have made me so happy! I may still bring some just in case, but I am so glad to know that I can find it ? Now if I can find diet cherry 7up ? Party in my cabin!!!