Linking a cruise

kuruczpa

The other benefit is being seated together for dinner in main dining room.

If you booked your cruise directly with Royal Caribbean, you need to call them and have both reservations linked to each other.

If you booked with a travel agent, they can do this for you.

I have done this before and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't but you could always fix it on the ship especially if it is primarily for dining together.  In my past experience some used different TAs or booked directly through Royal sometimes as many as several cabins trying to be linked.  Both reservations need the other reservation number of the party they want to be linked to and each reservation needs to indicate they want to be linked to the other.  I recommend you check in the dining room when you get on board to make sure it is linked for all nights for dining.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2019 at 7:05 AM, kuruczpa said:

Hi,

We are going on the Allure in Feb 2020 with another couple. Is it best to 'link the cruises together' so we can book our dining and entertainment together? Any other perks of linking cruises together? Has anyone had any experience doing this before?

We've done it.  It makes it easier for booking things together like others have said...I book everything myself and linked them myself...but you can always call RC or your TA.