Boarding Time Confusion

CaptTJ

Hey everyone, we’re leaving on the 30th aboard the Adventure of the Seas out of Fort Lauderdale. We got an email today saying that boarding starts at 12:00pm and to arrive AFTER that time. 

In the past we’ve always arrived at 10-10:30ish right after checkout at the hotel. Has something changed in the last year? 

Just trying to get a plan in place, my daughter is two so she will not enjoy being stuck in a terminal for two hours before moving :-). 

Thanks! 

You could still arrive at 10amish, but you may be sitting in the cruise terminal for a few hours.

I'm not sure what I would do in your situation. Perhaps split the difference and arrive closer to 11:30-12 just to beat the rush. But you may end up sitting around.

We got on no issue, no wait what so ever. However, it did seem like they had just finished disembarkation as people were still walking off into customs as we arrived. It was very busy and only got busier as we watched from our balcony. 

Thanks Everyone!