Fish Allergy Question for IZUMI

I have a severe fish allergy (not just shellfish)that is well documented with RC.   I can't ingest fish, and I also carry my EpiPen everywhere for cross-contamination in kitchens.  My question is, my group really wants to eat at Izumi, can they serve me food from another restaurant there, or can I eat beforehand to just sit with them, and maybe bring in a dessert, or something..    I am at a crossroad, as my group won't eat there if I don't, and I don't want to hinder their vacation as well.   (At home, at a seafood restaraunt, I'll get a steak or chicken, but just don't see that option on the menu online)

3 minutes ago, twangster said:

Which ship?

Some Izumi restaurants have a hot rocks option where you cook your own food on a super heated stone slab right at your table.  One choice is beef.  

Not all Izumi have the hot rock options.  

I agree with @twangster but to answer your further question, I would think you could bring something in with you.

But to be sure I would stop by on day one, explain your allergy and ask them how you should handle it. I have always seen Izumi to be most accommodating.