Anthem pre-booking

What you have booked is all that actually can be booked in advance on Anthem; everything else is just walk up and take a seat / get in line.

There will be a schedule of all SeaPlex activities like bumper cars or trapeze class posted at the entrance to the SeaPlex; it will be on one of the TV displays (might have to wait for it to cycle around with other content they show); I recommend taking a photo for future reference so you can schedule time accordingly.

Ahhh, Anthem. Been 3 times, going again. Bumper cars will likely be running the first afternoon, we board early, (that pier is NOTORIOUS for traffic back-ups, that is a whole other subject), go to cafe 270 lounge for lunch, then go up to the Seaplex for bumper cars. If the participant is younger than 12 a guardian will have to be present for bumper cars, roller skating, trapeze, Ifly, rock climbing, and the flowrider. Flowrider times on this ship are not posted in one location for the entire week, hours will be posted in the daily cruise compass - and it only runs when it is warmer than 50 F.  JLMoran is correct, the schedules for most activities are posted on monitors near the entrance to the Seaplex. The earlier in the day, the earlier in the week, all lines tend to be shorter. 

2 hours ago, JLMoran said:

What you have booked is all that actually can be booked in advance on Anthem; everything else is just walk up and take a seat / get in line.

There will be a schedule of all SeaPlex activities like bumper cars or trapeze class posted at the entrance to the SeaPlex; it will be on one of the TV displays (might have to wait for it to cycle around with other content they show); I recommend taking a photo for future reference so you can schedule time accordingly.

Awesome, thanks!

1 hour ago, Mrs. RoyalMoyal said:

Ahhh, Anthem. Been 3 times, going again. Bumper cars will likely be running the first afternoon, we board early, (that pier is NOTORIOUS for traffic back-ups, that is a whole other subject), go to cafe 270 lounge for lunch, then go up to the Seaplex for bumper cars. If the participant is younger than 12 a guardian will have to be present for bumper cars, roller skating, trapeze, Ifly, rock climbing, and the flowrider. Flowrider times on this ship are not posted in one location for the entire week, hours will be posted in the daily cruise compass - and it only runs when it is warmer than 50 F.  JLMoran is correct, the schedules for most activities are posted on monitors near the entrance to the Seaplex. The earlier in the day, the earlier in the week, all lines tend to be shorter. 

Do you happen to know if cafe 270 can accommodate gluten free for the wife?

14 hours ago, Mrs. RoyalMoyal said:

Gluten free in 270 - yes, I witnessed a woman who had a sandwich prepped with gluten free bread, she was polite and firm when she inquired about it. My sister has this requirement, so I notice when gluten free if offered. 

In the way back of the Windjammer, yes - even cookies. Macaroons...

Awesome! We didn't have the best luck finding things on Harmony.