Miami - Fort Lauderdale side by side cruises

Ken23

Next week I start two cruises, the first being (a 3 day) Mariner from Miami cruise, and the same return day leaving from Ft Lauderdale on Majesty.

Any good ideas besides Uber/Lyft getting from the first to the second cruise.

It will be myself and one friend.  I thought maybe take a shuttle/transfer from the Miami port to FLL airport, and then Uber from FLL airport to the FLL port.

Anybody do this before?

Thanks

1 hour ago, Ken23 said:

Next week I start two cruises, the first being (a 3 day) Mariner from Miami cruise, and the same return day leaving from Ft Lauderdale on Majesty.

Any good ideas besides Uber/Lyft getting from the first to the second cruise.

It will be myself and one friend.  I thought maybe take a shuttle/transfer from the Miami port to FLL airport, and then Uber from FLL airport to the FLL port.

Anybody do this before?

Thanks

That’s a major hassle w/ traffic. Just hop in an Uber and go from port to port. 

@Ken23 Royal Caribbean offers a service that will shuttle you from one terminal to the next for free.  We just did this when we got off Indy and boarded Serenade that same day.  Just ask about it at guess services. This service is only for Port Everglade & Miami..  They will take you from one terminal to the next within the same port &  different ports like i mentioned above.  Only to RCCL ships...this includes Celebrity, Azamara and Silversea.

1 hour ago, tonyfsu21 said:

Express lane charge was $11? That’s excessive. 

The quoted charge was for $38 and when done we added a $5 tip. That afternoon (after boarding the ship and before turning airplane mode on) I got a notice from Uber of an additional $11 charge. I questioned the charge and was told it was for "using the left lane". 

I got the CC to remove the $11 and cancelled my Uber account(it was my first attempt with Uber). Use Lyft now, and am sure it is not without it's own faults.

2 hours ago, mworkman said:

@Ken23 Royal Caribbean offers a service that will shuttle you from one terminal to the next for free.  We just did this when we got off Indy and boarded Serenade that same day.  Just ask about it at guess services. This service is only for Port Everglade & Miami..  They will take you from one terminal to the next within the same port &  different ports like i mentioned above.  Only to RCCL ships...this includes Celebrity, Azamara and Silversea.

Thanks...exactly what I need.