Is the texting feature available on the Symphony?

Murl

So is the only way to text family with a voom package?  I was on Harmony two years ago and they offered a cheap texting plan, I think around $8-10 a person for week that just allowed texting, is that still offered?  Going on Symphony this June and was really hoping the family could just use the app while on board to keep in touch. 

21 minutes ago, Darren said:

So is the only way to text family with a voom package?  I was on Harmony two years ago and they offered a cheap texting plan, I think around $8-10 a person for week that just allowed texting, is that still offered?  Going on Symphony this June and was really hoping the family could just use the app while on board to keep in touch. 

The newer 'Royal' app that Symphony uses does not currently have this feature.  It is supposed to be come at some point in the future but there is no published scheduled for when it will come to Symphony.  

9 hours ago, Darren said:

Here are a few alternative options: https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2016/07/27/how-stay-touch-someone-your-royal-caribbean-cruise

• 2 months later...