Johnny Rockets shakes...:(

1 hour ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Don’t you hate how they made the change to include the milkshakes in writing but now that they are reversing that policy it’s nowhere to be found in writing !  This really stinks.  Navigator never honored the milkshakes without a cover charge, to my knowledge. 

RCCLs constant chipping away at perks and the increase in nickel & diming will just push their loyal customers to sail with their competitors.I, for one, have no issues moving on. 

9 hours ago, princevaliantus said:

RCCLs constant chipping away at perks and the increase in nickel & diming will just push their loyal customers to sail with their competitors.I, for one, have no issues moving on. 

Very true. Can’t believe all the tiny little things, and bigger perks that have disappeared since I first cruised with RCCL 13 years ago. Trouble with me is although I’m tempted to try another liner I always end up booking with who I know.

I reached out to the head of RC Food and Beverage. There is no change in the policy and milk shakes are still included, provided you pay the cover charge to dine there.

Unfortunately, some crew members are misinformed.  Best you can do is speak to a manager at JR about it.

6 hours ago, Matt said:

I reached out to the head of RC Food and Beverage. There is no change in the policy and milk shakes are still included, provided you pay the cover charge to dine there.

Unfortunately, some crew members are misinformed.  Best you can do is speak to a manager at JR about it.

Thanks, Matt.  You are AWESOME !!

6 hours ago, Matt said:

provided you pay the cover charge to dine there.

But you have to dine there. I think this might be where people are getting confused, they just want to walk up and order the shakes and no food and have it covered by the DDP, IMO. I may be wrong.

8 minutes ago, tiny260 said:

But you have to dine there. I think this might be where people are getting confused, they just want to walk up and order the shakes and no food and have it covered by the DDP, IMO. I may be wrong.

..but didn't Twangster say that they wouldn't give him the shakes even if he DID pay the cover charge ?

Maybe I read it wrong...

3 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

..but didn't Twangster say that they wouldn't give him the shakes even if he DID pay the cover charge ?

Maybe I read it wrong...

The last time I got a shake I was planning on using the Diamond discount, and I think I had to pay the cover even then. Or at least order some fries.

8 minutes ago, FloridaCruiseGirl1210 said:

Does anyone know where I can find a JR menu? 

I don't/can't eat ground beef, so I'm not sure if it would even be worth going there. 

I know on Oasis-class (i think) they do breakfast for free. How about on Voyager class, I know it wouldn't be complimentary? 

They do not do breakfast at all on Voyager class.  

23 hours ago, dadale73 said:

It's on Mariner of Seas.....RCI contacted me via email and said if you sit down and eat they are included, but no to go or walk ups....again info I should have had before I ordered....

But it is free for breakfast on O class ships...so you could get a free shake then...right?? ?

1 minute ago, aprilgwynne said:

I sent a message to Royal Caribbean’s Facebook account and they said that milkshakes are included with the beverage package on Navigator. I’m not sure that matters because I am not going to spend my cruise arguing on the ship over a milkshake if they tell us no.

Very wise. Enjoy your cruise!!