CocoCay prices

Jason12

I got a cabana on Chill for 449.  It holds 8, and for us, it basically comes out to $56 pp for 8 hrs.  I get shade (SIL is very fair).  With the cabana I get lounge sofas, + chaise loungers, and on a more secluded part of the beach.  

This is not our 1st trip to Bahama/Bermuda/Coco Cay.  We've done a lot of the excursions.  We also buy Voom Surf/Stream, but only 1, so in the end $56 pp  (2 of us) is basically the cost of buying another Voom for the cruise.  Just saying we have a limited budget.  If our 2nd grandbaby wasn't due 3 weeks from our sail date I wouldn't buy Voom.

Have I done the cabana's before? Nope.  Why, because I was paying for the dolphin excursion, the stingray, the para-sailing. This is our excursion for this trip.   

3 minutes ago, Barbara T said:

Could you tell me where to go to see what Matt provided?  I've been looking in the blogs to see if anyone has any idea what is free.  So far I've seen the buffet and the pool.  Wondering what other activities are free since most of what I see you have to pay for.  Already have 2 excursions booked at $500 and so was wanting to not spend any at Cococay.  Hoping they have stuff for free!  We have our own snorkel equipment.

See this blog post:

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2018/06/05/royal-caribbean-officially-opens-perfect-day-island-experiences-bookings

Scroll down part way to "Perfect Day at CocoCay Costs"

56 minutes ago, Barbara T said:

Could you tell me where to go to see what Matt provided?  I've been looking in the blogs to see if anyone has any idea what is free.  So far I've seen the buffet and the pool.  Wondering what other activities are free since most of what I see you have to pay for.  Already have 2 excursions booked at $500 and so was wanting to not spend any at Cococay.  Hoping they have stuff for free!  We have our own snorkel equipment.

@Matt spoke a lot about CocoCay during the live podcast from the Mariner group cruise as well as laying it out in the live blogs. There’s also a picture round up at https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2019/03/16/first-look-new-offerings-perfect-day-cococay

1 hour ago, WannaCruise said:

Pricing is funny and differs by cruise.  We booked full day waterpark for $77 CAD for our August navigator cruise.  We paid same price for our Anthem March cruise but for half day waterpark.  

Definitely seems to have a supply and demand component to it.  Big ship with 5,500 guests seems to have higher prices than small ship with fewer guests.  

13 hours ago, WannaCruise said:

Pricing is funny and differs by cruise.  We booked full day waterpark for $77 CAD for our August navigator cruise.  We paid same price for our Anthem March cruise but for half day waterpark.  

Even with the conversion that makes for a big jump. On our Navigator sailing it was down to 29US/38CAD

3 hours ago, Andrew72681 said:

Even with the conversion that makes for a big jump. On our Navigator sailing it was down to 29US/38CAD

That's what our half day on Navigator costs (or $39.50).  That's your price for full day?

Full day was up to $77 (which is half day on Anthem)...but we got it for $62 CAD on Black Friday deal

I bought a combo on Navigator in August.  Advertised price was $109 for full day water park and zip line.  As I checked out it charged me just $79 for both.  

My email confirmation came with them separated:

DAY 2
Perfect Day Cococay, Bahamas

Zipline C
10:00 AM

Total Cost: 48.00 USD

Guaranteed Language: English

GUEST NAME PAYMENT FORM OF PAYMENT
  48.00 USD Onboard Credit Applied

Thrill Waterpark Full Day Pass C
08:30 AM

Total Cost: 31.00 USD

31.00 USD Onboard Credit Applied

30 minutes ago, DublinFC said:

Just booked the South Beach Cabanas for Dec 2020 sailing.  I know forever away, but I don't want to see the price go up.  Also if they go down I can cancel and re-book for a better price. 

Can I ask the cost, they are £303 for our Allure November 2020 cruise and they are the only thing that’s available at the moment..

1 hour ago, twangster said:

I bought a combo on Navigator in August.  Advertised price was $109 for full day water park and zip line.  As I checked out it charged me just $79 for both.  

This same situation happened to me, too.  For my Harmony cruise coming up on 5/26, the advertised price was $119 for the full day combo, and as I checked out, it was only $85!  I was able to get this rate for everyone in our group.

3 hours ago, twangster said:

My email confirmation came with them separated:

DAY 2
Perfect Day Cococay, Bahamas

Zipline C
10:00 AM

Total Cost: 48.00 USD

48.00 USD Onboard Credit Applied

Thrill Waterpark Full Day Pass C
08:30 AM

Total Cost: 31.00 USD

31.00 USD Onboard Credit Applied

Our sailing for the combo was 99. Yesterday that made zero sense because separately they were 29 and 59 respectively. 

I'm doing a B2B, 3/4 night.  Just to show how variable CocoCay pricing is 

3 Night              4 Night

Thrill Water Park 1/2 day                            $30                      $29

Thrill Water Park full day                             $44                      $30

Zip Line                                                          $64.99                 $59

Up, Up Helium Balloon                                 $39.99                 $29

Thrill Water Full/Zip Combo                        $109                    $99

combo price once in cart                          $69.99                $65

Thrill Water Park Cabana/Pass                  $449.99               $374.99

Oasis Lagoon Cabana                                  $334.99              $299

Chill Island Cabana                                       $334.99              $299

Deluxe Drink Package                                  $52                       $49

Deluxe Drink Package/Voom                      $62                       $59

3 hours ago, MarvinS said:

This same situation happened to me, too.  For my Harmony cruise coming up on 5/26, the advertised price was $119 for the full day combo, and as I checked out, it was only $85!  I was able to get this rate for everyone in our group.

You might want to check again.  Yesterday when I added the combo to my cart it came out at $79.  Today it adds to my cart at $69.99 for the same combo on the same sailing.  

1 hour ago, twangster said:

You might want to check again.  Yesterday when I added the combo to my cart it came out at $79.  Today it adds to my cart at $69.99 for the same combo on the same sailing.  

I just checked as you suggested, and now the combo price in my cart is $94.99!  (And it's still advertised as $119; Harmony sailing 5/26/19)...  Interesting...

On 4/4/2019 at 7:01 PM, WannaCruise said:

Pricing is funny and differs by cruise. 

to kind of piggy back on @2Beeze and @WannaCruise

"vacations are funny and differ by person"...each of us has our own ideas of what "vacation" means to us.  I have found these forums to have a WEALTH of information, lots of great people willing to answer my questions...all to help me decide what I want out of each vacation.  I love that there are so so many options with RC that we could ALL go on the SAME cruise and all do different things and still all enjoy ourselves.