Vision of the seas aft balcony vs jr suite

zjennk

I am currently booked in an aft balcony 7652 on the vision of the seas to the Southern Caribbean.  Very excited.  DH was wondering if the Jr Suite 8088 would be better but its $1500 more.  I realize there is more square footage and a bigger bathroom but there is only 2 of us and I don't mind.  Not sure its worth the extra money.

16 minutes ago, zjennk said:

I am currently booked in an aft balcony 7652 on the vision of the seas to the Southern Caribbean.  Very excited.  DH was wondering if the Jr Suite 8088 would be better but its $1500 more.  I realize there is more square footage and a bigger bathroom but there is only 2 of us and I don't mind.  Not sure its worth the extra money.

I just booked the equivalent JR suite 8088 on Vision's sister ship, Rhapsody. The balcony is huge, and with the double C&A points I just could not resist. The price difference wasn't that steep for me, though. It was only $400 total. Not sure I would have done it at $1500 on a ship that wasn't Oasis or Quantum.  Only you can decide if it's worth it to you.  

45 minutes ago, zjennk said:

I'm actually booked on Vision B2B for Chrismas/New Years in 7652. I've heard great reviews and I couldn't resist. Below is the video which will give you a look at how big that wrap-around balcony is and the cabin:

And... below is the Junior Suite #8088:

Now.... the hard part..... deciding which one you want !! Sorry!!  ?

7 hours ago, adventure of et said:

I was in 7652 on the New Year's Eve cruise on Vision. It was one of the best aft balconies I have ever stayed in. I was worried about feeling the motion all the way back, but it was perfect! I would keep 7652. The wrap around balcony is awesome!!!!

Now, I'm even more excited!! Did you ever hear any music or noise from the lounge beneath the cabin? How was the wifi?

Not worth $1500 for me. The balconies are close to the same size, so the larger cabin and double points are the difference.

We have a B2B(T/A) booked on the Vision 2020 now. 7652 for the T/A and 8088 for the following 9 night Canada/NE. Reason was 8088J/S was only about $300 more total on that sailing.