Tender boat access on overnight in port

We will be staying overnight in Lahaina, Maui on our cruise. It has tender boat access instead of being docked. My question is are we able to leave the ship via tender boat at any time day to go ashore for dinner or is there a schedule of tender boat times? We would like to know so we can make dinner reservations. Thanks!

In general, tenders run continuously in both directions (leaving when full or after X minutes of waiting).  I searched and found some posts on another forum from 2016 saying that tenders ran all night in Maui for their cruises.  I wouldn't take that as a guarantee, but I'd feel safe assuming the tenders would continue until some reasonable hour (let's say 11PM) so I'm confident you can go ashore for dinner and even something else after.  There were also posts about sunrise bike trip excursions so it sounds like they would need to be running plenty early in the morning too.