CROWN & ANCHOR PERKS

Good day fellow cruisers

I am new to the group,  I recently realised that I was part of the C&A after all these years and I am a platinum member. I have 2 upcoming cruises Symphony & Mariner and I would like to know what perk or perks I should take advantage of as a platinum member ? 

many thanks in advance

Welcome to the message boards!

Arriving at the terminal and once through security you should see signs directing you based on C&A levels.  This can vary by departure port but if the ship hasn't already started to board, boarding is usually called in order of C&A levels from highest to lowest followed by new cruisers.   

Once on board a letter with your platinum benefits will be in your cabin once cabins are available.

This post contain an example of the on-board offers for each level in the C&A program.

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/boards/index.php?/topic/5179-crown-and-anchor-on-board-offers-comparison/&tab=comments#comment-51287

1 hour ago, twangster said:

Welcome to the message boards!

Arriving at the terminal and once through security you should see signs directing you based on C&A levels.  This can vary by departure port but if the ship hasn't already started to board, boarding is usually called in order of C&A levels from highest to lowest followed by new cruisers.   

Once on board a letter with your platinum benefits will be in your cabin once cabins are available.

This post contain an example of the on-board offers for each level in the C&A program.

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/boards/index.php?/topic/5179-crown-and-anchor-on-board-offers-comparison/&tab=comments#comment-51287

thank you much for the info