St Kitts on our own??

RG0592

One of our stops is St. Kitts - what is available for us to do if we decide to get off the ship and roam on our own?  Not looking for a beach day, or a 3+ hour tour.  Would love some shopping and maybe lunch on the island before we head back to the ship for a massage that afternoon.  Does St Kitts offer a shopping district/area near the port?

• 1 month later...

I went last year. I can't say that I particularly saw any shops that I wanted to go in. We saw where the Atlantic Ocean & Pacific Ocean meet going to a beach break. That was the only highlight for us. 

We went to a beach that supposedly had black sand, but it was not really the case. Hop off and back on, maybe this helps.

On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 8:34 PM, Nasha said:

I went last year. I can't say that I particularly saw any shops that I wanted to go in. We saw where the Atlantic Ocean & Pacific Ocean meet going to a beach break. That was the only highlight for us. 

We went to a beach that supposedly had black sand, but it was not really the case. Hop off and back on, maybe this helps.

Ummm…. the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans do not meet in the Caribbean. Do you mean Atlantic Ocean and Caribbean Sea?

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/2/2019 at 4:22 PM, MotleyCruiser said:

Ummm…. the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans do not meet in the Caribbean. Do you mean Atlantic Ocean and Caribbean Sea?

Hi, I thought I responded way back. But yes you are right, I had the Pacific Beaches on my mind and hope to plan a cruise next year around that. Thanks, but still not certain I want to go back!!!