Anthem 5/23/19

BrianAlt

Hey everyone.  I'll be on the May 23rd sailing on Anthem of the Seas, 9 Night Bermuda & Caribbean Cruise.  I'll be traveling with my family, my parents and my sister.  We'll be celebrating my parent's 75th birthdays.

Just wondering if anyone else was sailing then and interested in saying HELLO?  

Hope everyone is well.  Chat more soon.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 7/15/2019 at 5:52 PM, YOLO said:

@BrianAlt  How did you like the cruise?  I sailed the June 6th 9N Anthem cruise.  We liked the Anthem and booked the upcoming OCT 24th NE/Canada cruise on it.

Funny, we were just talking about this cruise a day or two ago. WE LOVED IT!  My wife doesn’t love Quantum class, but we had a fantastic cruise. Out kids were with us, 23 and 20 at the time. My son was a bit upset at being an in between age, but we had a FANTASTIC time in the ports. We had been to all the ports before, but we fully enjoyed them with the adult kids with us. I believe that these are literally all of our favorite ports. Plus we had a blast on the ship. It was a great cruise. 

13 hours ago, BrianAlt said:

Funny, we were just talking about this cruise a day or two ago. WE LOVED IT!  My wife doesn’t love Quantum class, but we had a fantastic cruise. Out kids were with us, 23 and 20 at the time. My son was a bit upset at being an in between age, but we had a FANTASTIC time in the ports. We had been to all the ports before, but we fully enjoyed them with the adult kids with us. I believe that these are literally all of our favorite ports. Plus we had a blast on the ship. It was a great cruise. 

Nice to see you on the boards again, Brian.  We've missed you !