Aerial Adventure Park and BEACH BREAK

Vee2525

Hello All,

One of My boyfriend's and I Shore excursion booked on upcoming cruise in dec 2019 is the Aerial Adventure Park and BEACH BREAK that includes ziplinning. So my question is can we skip the zip lining? And has anyone done that zip lining and have any advice for not so adventours people.

Screenshot_2019-03-21-20-21-18.png

I think this is the Aqua Adventure Park?  If so, we were just there but did the waterpark only.  Not sure I'd sign up for the zipline if you are not interested.  The waterpark consists of many slides of different levels (some crazy ones, some smaller ones), a lazy river, and a few pools that are nice.  Does your option include the park as well or is zipline only?  If just zipline and you are not interested, I'd look at one of the other options.  

If you are only interested in beach. pool, then I'd probably look at other options as Aqua Adventure park is really about ziplining and waterslides.  There is a shuttle that takes you to a beach...it's not right at the waterpark.

PS - I've started a Symphony review in the Live Blogs section (Symphony - Wow).  Haven't gotten to our ports yet, but will post some pictures of the park once I get to it.

7 hours ago, Vee2525 said:

Yea @WannaCruise I don't know if we are going zip line but good to know there are other activities. In case last minute we decide to zipline we going to keep this excursion. And great for the live blog! I'll be sure to follow.

Hi.  I added a few pictures in my blog (not live, but after the fact ? )

Let me know if any questions.