dreamworks characters

CAMAM

I am getting ready to sail on the Allure of the Seas on March 31.  I know the Dreamworks Ice show has been changed to Ice Games.  Do you know if the characters will still be doing the parade and meet and greets on this sailing since if technically is before April 1?

57 minutes ago, CAMAM said:

I am getting ready to sail on the Allure of the Seas on March 31.  I know the Dreamworks Ice show has been changed to Ice Games.  Do you know if the characters will still be doing the parade and meet and greets on this sailing since if technically is before April 1?

Ice Games has always been the show on Allure.. The How to Train your dragon ice show was a totally separate show. Allure always had both.. Ice games you need to reserve and How to Train your Dragon you didn't need to reserve.. I forget the day dreamworks ends but if it was supposed to end April 1st they probably won't have that parade anymore either 

I'm on this sailing too, and I remember when the Dreamworks phase out was announced, I realized that our sailing will be the last one the characters will be on for Allure.  They're staying on for any cruises that start before April 1st, and will be there for the entire cruise even though it goes past April 1st.

I was worried the characters (as in the people inside the costumes) might be bummed about losing their jobs, or it would be awkward knowing it was their last few parades and appearances, but then another poster made a good point that those people probably have full time jobs elsewhere on the ship and might be happy not to wear the costumes anymore.  Maybe they'll be extra celebratory!!

11 more days!!!!!!!!