specialty buffet on Symphony of the seas

tripstream1

Hi, i have been watching some youtube videos on symphony of the seas, and 2 different times i saw a specialty buffet.  What i mean is someone said they had one night where they had a seafood buffet with crab legs, shrimp, oysters all kinds of seafood.  I thought i also saw a chocolate fountain.  Also you can see in the main dining room there is buffet tables set up.  What is this all about.  I am not talking about anything having to do with windjammer.  Does anyone know anything about specialty buffet on symphony NOT windjammers.  Any help is appreciated.

1 hour ago, tripstream1 said:

Also you can see in the main dining room there is buffet tables set up. 

Not sure of the first part, but the part quoted above is for lunch in the main dinning room, it's called the tutti lunch and is part buffet and part prepared by the staff.

1 hour ago, tripstream1 said:

Hi, i have been watching some youtube videos on symphony of the seas, and 2 different times i saw a specialty buffet.  What i mean is someone said they had one night where they had a seafood buffet with crab legs, shrimp, oysters all kinds of seafood.  I thought i also saw a chocolate fountain.  Also you can see in the main dining room there is buffet tables set up.  What is this all about.  I am not talking about anything having to do with windjammer.  Does anyone know anything about specialty buffet on symphony NOT windjammers.  Any help is appreciated.

This is  two part answer... The Seafood buffet is actually one night in the Windjammer.. The other buffet is at lunch time in the MDR like the other poster wrote its Tutti Salad lunch in MDR 

• 3 weeks later...