Check your Cruise Planner Spring into Saving up to 30% sale

Susie

Hello Fellow Cruisers.  Right now I see the Ultimate Drink Package at $49 each (buy one, get one half price).    We are going on an 8 day cruise end of May.  Adding in the service charge of approximately $140 comes to $925 for 2 people.  Did anyone get it cheaper than that THIS YEAR?  I'm ready to purchase, but not sure if I should wait.

Interesting, We have a B2B on Mariner in October.  First leg shows discounts with current sale second shows nothing changed!

On the good side, I just saved money on a cabana for leg one, but no savings for our excursion second leg.

Also noticed before sale that the DX package on the 4nt was cheaper per day that on the 3nt.  

46 minutes ago, Lovetocruise said:

Hello Fellow Cruisers.  Right now I see the Ultimate Drink Package at $49 each (buy one, get one half price).    We are going on an 8 day cruise end of May.  Adding in the service charge of approximately $140 comes to $925 for 2 people.  Did anyone get it cheaper than that THIS YEAR?  I'm ready to purchase, but not sure if I should wait.

$49 is the cheapest I've seen it on my 2019 cruises. 2018 black Friday sale is the only time I have seen it cheaper.

1 hour ago, Lovetocruise said:

My April 28 Freedom (7 nights) cruise has been selling the DBP for $44 PP for the past couple of weeks.  That is the price that I purchased at during the Black Friday sale last November.  That's the lowest price I've seen for any 2019 cruise.

I just logged in so I could check out the sale.  My reservation isn't showing on the RC website.  I tried to add my cruise with the reservation number and the button isn't working.  Just wondering if anyone else is having any issues like this?  I am at work and out computers are less than fair imo.  But when logging in and not seeing my cruise listed is a little alarming.

1 minute ago, DublinFC said:

I just logged in so I could check out the sale.  My reservation isn't showing on the RC website.  I tried to add my cruise with the reservation number and the button isn't working.  Just wondering if anyone else is having any issues like this?  I am at work and out computers are less than fair imo.  But when logging in and not seeing my cruise listed is a little alarming.

I am having this issue too..

Just now, mook1525 said:

I am having this issue too..

I was able to get logged in on the main site, then clicked at the top already booked, cruise planner, clicked reserve,  took me to a page where I needed to put in my last name reservation# sail date and ship, then it took me to the cruise planner and displayed my sailing.  Long way in, but at least it worked.

P.S. there might be one more step, but think that was it.

Sailing HOTS June 2019 DBP  Deluxe Beverage Pkg $52x7+18 percent gratuity= 364 or the DBP+ VOOM no stream $62x7 + 65.75  supposedly the 18percent gratuity in not calculated in with the VOOM amt = 499.75. Regular refreshment pkg was as low as 17x7=119+ 21.42= 140.42 with the current price as 20+gratuity

Sailing Oasis of the Seas Transatlantic April 21 (14 Night), and the price for the DBP has been $44 (30% off) for about a week; finally decided to go for it.  Called RCL as my husband wanted the VOOM/DBP and I just wanted the DBP, and Cruise Planner wouldn't let me separate them.  It worked out well calling RCL; end result was $726 for me, and $888 for him.  With 10 sea days, I think we'll be able to effectively and efficiently use our purchase!

On 3/20/2019 at 1:14 PM, Lovetocruise said:

No I haven't seen it cheaper than $49, Were going on a 9 day cruise in June. Waiting to if the sale price changes. Hopeful 

5 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Our upcoming Freedom cruise is offering the DBP for $44.  It had been as high as $52 but has come down with the latest sale and pretty much stayed there.  We snagged it immediately, of course...:10_wink:

Lucky, mine are still $49 for all of the ones I'm watching.

12 minutes ago, tiny260 said:

Lucky, mine are still $49 for all of the ones I'm watching.

Freedom is the only one that is that low.  The rest are $47, $49 and $52.  UGH.  I did buy the one for $49 but I'm not paying $52.  That is for a 5 night on Brilliance right before our next Star Class on Oasis.  I will just wait until we get on Oasis to drink anything !

1 minute ago, FloridaCruiseGirl1210 said:

Those who are seeing discounts, do you have OBC? Right now we are seeing DX Drink Package for $50/night for our late October sailing. But that is including the $75/OBC we have. 

Anthem cruise in July $49, have already used OBC to book it at the $49.

Harmony cruise in October $49, have $200 OBC sitting there to use but I haven't done anything yet.

Your OBC should not figure in to the price per night, you would just use it at the end during check out to reduce the total.

Each ship and each sail date is going to be different as far as the price.

Just now, tiny260 said:

Anthem cruise in July $49, have already used OBC to book it at the $49.

Harmony cruise in October $49, have $200 OBC sitting there to use but I haven't done anything yet.

Your OBC should not figure in to the price per night, you would just use it at the end during check out to reduce the total.

Each ship and each sail date is going to be different as far as the price.

That's what I assumed. It took me ALL the way to the checkout to realize that my OBC wasn't being added to the total (even though it said it was). I'm pretty stoked at the $50/pp since I feel like that is pretty low comparing what I have heard. We are on an 8-night sailing so right on par it seems.