Symphony Review - WOW!

WannaCruise

7 hours ago, SpeedNoodles said:

I'm curious - how long is that lazy river? We're NUTS for lazy rivers, and have Costa Maya as one of our stops on an upcoming cruise.

The lazy river is about 20 minutes long (they warn you beforehand).  It's really nice, and they try to make it as real as possible with the sounds and atmosphere.  You also can see the people going along the ziplines at times.  Again, you have to not mind getting wet as the mini falls are hard to avoid, but guess if youi're doing water activities, that shouldn't be a big deal.

• 4 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, SweetPea said:

Yes! (BTW, I know you weren't on Oasis. I meant Oasis class! Oops!). 

A nice 10 night itinerary would be my sweet spot, but I'd do a B2B...where we probably still would not get to do everything! 

Lol...knew what you meant.  The Oasis class are all similar with so much to do!  We've been on Allure and now Symphony and have Harmony booked for future.  

I agree...a 9 or 10 night would be perfect.  In reality I don't think I'd ever get DH to do a B2B on a full week cruise....He finds a 7 night enough for him...For our kids and myself...we definitely could have stayed longer (and my 9 year old was crying for days later saying that she wanted to go back on the ship).