Drink Menu 2019

twangster

On 2/5/2020 at 7:08 AM, Rhc said:

How often can I get a drink?

5, 10,15 minutes or more?

There is not a time limit, but there is a one (alcoholic) drink at a time rule.  You can order a shot, slide your card.  Take the shot and then immediately order another drink.  They won't serve you if you are noticeably intoxicated but if you can behave yourself there really is no limit.

5 hours ago, [email protected] said:

I'll be on the quantum in may, I hope

The English pub may have draught beer, but would be anyones guess which beer it would be? Maybe somebody who has sailed her recently might know? I forgot to mention, the beer choices may also depend on the location of you are sailing from, I have yet to get a answer to this query.

1 hour ago, Spang1974 said:

The English pub may have draught beer, but would be anyones guess which beer it would be? Maybe somebody who has sailed her recently might know? I forgot to mention, the beer choices may also depend on the location of you are sailing from, I have yet to get a answer to this query.

I see a lot of Newcastle and Heineken taps in photos.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2019 at 3:41 PM, twangster said:

Fresh off Navigator in March 2019 here is the latest version of the drink menu found on many ships. 

It's largely unchanged from 2017 but prices have been updated.

348704444_RCIDrinks-1.thumb.jpg.b5254cac4d815fd0907be969da32635c.jpg

I've always had a drink package on all of my cruises but now I'm diamond I'm toying with the idea of not. were about 5 days away from sail date and now trying to think if I will need one. are the prices you posted @twangster including the 18% grats?

As at the moment the drinks package is $63 a day for me to purchase. also am I best to wait on board to buy it seeing as Im diamond?

5 hours ago, J_Keeble said:

As at the moment the drinks package is $63 a day for me to purchase. also am I best to wait on board to buy it seeing as Im diamond?

There's no Diamond discount for purchasing the drink package onboard.   You are better off purchasing it in advance through the Cruise Planner if you truly want it or just paying per drink during the day and taking advantage of the Diamond Happy Hour and Diamond lounge drinks in the evening.  You could also consider splitting the difference with the refreshment package which gives you everything but the alcohol and you can pay for a shot or two to add to your drinks during the day and then indulge during Happy Hour.