roller skating times on Ovation

Mommy2

I see that Ovation of the Seas has a part time roller skating rink available in the SeaPlex. What I can not find is how often these 30 min session are available. Is it normally everyday at a certain time or only on select days?  I am an avid roller skater and skate at least 3 times a week for exercise. Is there anywhere on the ship (other than the SeaPlex rink) that I could skate for exercise? We also have the same question for open play on the basketball court. We can't seem to find that info anywhere.

Welcome to the message boards!

SeaPlex activities vary by cruise length and itinerary.  

To give you a ball park idea, here is the schedule from an Anthem cruise that was 12 days long.

GLSwzaf.jpg

There is no other place to skate.  The skate session is family oriented.  Expect varying levels of expertise aimed at a leisure activity compared to a workout.  There is a jogging track available but it's not meant to be a skate track.  Fitness center also available but no room suitable for skating.  

iCqqnxw.jpg

The basketball court is offered in conjunction with the Circus Trapeze.  At the far end of this photo on the other side of the blue safety mat you can see the basketball court while in the foreground is the trapeze.

CHzxA18.jpg

10 minutes ago, Oliver said:

Thanks for this. I was looking for a Seaplex schedule. Going to be on Ovation in July.

Drop by on day one and take a picture of the video monitor with this schedule.  

SeaPlex times will post in the daily cruise compass but those are fed to you as each day approaches.  By capturing the schedule on day one you can plan your cruise better days ahead.  

Also, once Ovation has competed a few Alaska cruises we'll hopefully start to see some cruise compasses posted by past guests.  

I'm going on Ovation May 13 but that first cruise has a unique itinerary since it's 11 nights.  

Watch for cruise compasses here:

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/cruise-compass?ship=1079