MEI Travel

11 minutes ago, TotalF said:

Any reason us norwegians couldn't/shouldn"t use an american TA such as MEI?

We used a local TA for our first trip on RCCL and I really feel that I could have done a better job researching our cruise. 

I know that MEI can serve customers in Europe so I believe the answer is "yes" !!!  You won't regret it.

On 3/21/2019 at 9:47 AM, WAAAYTOOO said:

The official rule is 60 days however Michelle has managed to switch reservations for us that were WELL over 60 days old.  You just have to get a TA who knows all the tricks !!

Hey there, 

In the past we have been able to work some reservations to MEI past the 60 days but at this time Royal is no longer allowing any exceptions to this rule so its really important if you want to work with a travel planner, that you transfer that booking before it has existed for 60 days.

Its been a few weeks since I have had time to jump over here to the boards to see what is up - and MAN - this was a great string to read.

Thank you all for the shout outs to the team of agents that work on the RCCL Blog team.  All of the agents on the team work together to help you all get the best price for your reservations.  With as many sales as Royal has, it takes the help of others to make this work.

Whether you reach out to one of the agents directly, come to me and ask for a recommendation or submit a request - we are all happy to help you with your travel plans.

On 4/12/2020 at 1:00 PM, TotalF said:

Any reason us norwegians couldn't/shouldn"t use an american TA such as MEI?

We used a local TA for our first trip on RCCL and I really feel that I could have done a better job researching our cruise. 

We can certainly help out!  You would have to book in US$ but other than that we can help you!

I have to echo just how great MEI is. Michelle emailed me to notify me about my May cruise being cancelled this afternoon. I let her know my decision to request a refund and she replied in under 5 minutes at 6:30pm! She's handling everything for me, I don't even have to look for my booking number, my sail date or anything :)

I can't recommend MEI enough to anyone who doesn't have a travel agent. I used to book on my own, but this has best the best decision ever! I realize this thread seems to preaching to the choir, but I had to add how great MEI has been. From booking to making changes to unfortunately cancelling Michelle/MEI has made the process so easy.

On 4/17/2020 at 8:49 AM, CowboyMedic said:

I gotta brag on @Danette LeBlanc for all her help. I went to her today with a price drop that I noticed and she immediately went to work and spent quite a while on the phone with RC. She saved us quite a bit and I'm so thankful to be working with her.

MEI are the best

John ?