TV in Stateroom

DeeR

Most of the time just as in hotel rooms the port is inaccessible, blocked, or under a software lock. 

2 hours ago, DaArsonist said:

I’m wondering the same thing my nephew is wanting to bring his PlayStation video game to play during late evenings. Is it possible to connect it to the TV

1 hour ago, Psycho and Barb said:

Have heard if you bring a Universal remote control and program it for the TV in your room...You can unlock the HDMI Ports.  

On older ships yes.  On newer ships, assuming you can physically reach the HDMI ports (can't on Anthem) the problem is they run special OS that uses an ethernet connection.  The input function is disabled in this mode.  There are some work arounds that involve unplugging the ethernet connection and power cycling the TV a few times but unless you are a techie person I wouldn't recommend it.  

11 hours ago, DaArsonist said:

I’m wondering the same thing my nephew is wanting to bring his PlayStation video game to play during late evenings. Is it possible to connect it to the TV

My son took his PlayStation with us on the Majesty for late night gaming and was disappointed to find out that the TV in our room had no HDMI port.  He had also taken along a Nintendo Switch and played that at night instead.