I think we have been hacked??

I have been watching this since the first posting. (I do not sleep very well...) It appears as if it was real people hacking and not bots: 1. The entries were not all at once. 2. There were times where the user’s profile said “creating a discussion in XYZ” areas OR reading one of their created items. 3. They followed their created items. 4. The poster appeared to be blocked after making so many subsequent entries (because they stopped and a new account appeared).

I am not sure what use these observations can provide. I just found it interesting.

1 hour ago, SuperStarian said:

I have been watching this since the first posting. (I do not sleep very well...) It appears as if it was real people hacking and not bots: 1. The entries were not all at once. 2. There were times where the user’s profile said “creating a discussion in XYZ” areas OR reading one of their created items. 3. They followed their created items. 4. The poster appeared to be blocked after making so many subsequent entries (because they stopped and a new account appeared).

I am not sure what use these observations can provide. I just found it interesting.

I agree it seems has real person , but I do not think we can call it hacking , as he did not done anything that a regular user can not do. its not he published stories on the main page or something like that.

1 hour ago, SuperStarian said:

It is also stinks that it took me 3 months to come up with enough content to reach Gold status on this site. William Wallace is so prolific he gets it in an hour! ???

FREEEEEEEEDOM of speech lol 

9 hours ago, 12thman said:

Clueless!? What hack? Do I need to reset my password? 

No, your password is fine. There were just a whole lot of new postings created with a phone number to call to fix your computer problems.

William Wallace (Braveheart) came back from the dead to start posting lots of messages here, but his posts have been removed and he has returned to his grave.