Join the Insiders and help support Royal Caribbean Blog

Matt

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 6/1/2018 at 9:54 PM, ellcee said:

Me too, as of last week!

17 hours ago, Todd W said:

add me to the list as well.  i wasn't even aware of this until @Matt made mention of this in the recent TA thread.    Sorry it took me so long to get here!

Thank you so much!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi Matt, thanks for doing this, the info provided here is invaluable for a new-ish cruiser! I happily signed up and made a monthly pledge, and was rerouted to a couple different sites, one of them Disqus I am not sure is related to this blog or not and was hoping for clarification, I will cancel that account if it's not related to this blog. I see that Patreon is related so I will leave that one as is, just asking about Disqus. Appreciate all you do!

16 minutes ago, PRebecca said:

Hi Matt, thanks for doing this, the info provided here is invaluable for a new-ish cruiser! I happily signed up and made a monthly pledge, and was rerouted to a couple different sites, one of them Disqus I am not sure is related to this blog or not and was hoping for clarification, I will cancel that account if it's not related to this blog. I see that Patreon is related so I will leave that one as is, just asking about Disqus. Appreciate all you do!

Disqus is what runs the comment feature on the individual blog posts.

19 hours ago, PRebecca said:

Thanks so much for your support. The only service you should have signed up for is Patreon, which is at https://www.patreon.com/RoyalCaribbeanBlog

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 4/27/2021 at 7:33 PM, Floski said:

Just joined tonight.

I have no idea what took me so long.  This site is so invaluable to me, and I check it frequently hoping for some positive news.   Matt and the admins do such a great job, and this place is always so positive.

Thank you for your support!

• 3 weeks later...