Join the Insiders and help support Royal Caribbean Blog

Matt

I wanted to post this first on the message boards because so many of you have been so helpful, supportive and good friends since the launch of the message boards and I felt you all deserved to hear it first.

For a long time, Royal Caribbean Blog readers and podcast listeners have asked me one question, "How can I help the site?"

Certainly contributing content, spreading the word about the blog and checking the blog and podcast out daily is a great way to help and I value all of that assistance.  In fact, I cannot express how much that helps in the long run.

I've also been thinking about how to improve the site for everyone and it comes back to a dream I have for the blog.  My dream is simple: Produce interesting and helpful Royal Caribbean content consistently that people want to read and share.  And I would love to do it much more than I currently am able to do it.

To that end, I have lots of ideas for new exciting and informative information for this site but I need your help.

For better or worse, my ideas require financial backing to become a reality and there is only so much I can do with the way the site is now.  I also want to avoid, if at all possible, plastering the site with ads.

Therefore, I have created the Royal Caribbean Blog Insiders, a brand new exclusive group that can make Royal Caribbean Blog possible.

Through your financial support, we can grow this blog even more and continue to offer the kind of fun and helpful content I think so many of you have come to expect.

This is a purely voluntary action to take and I know how tough things are for everyone these days.  If it's not in the cards right now to help out financially, keep doing what you're doing here on the message boards and on blog's comments and in social media.

But if you can, there are a number of contribution levels you can join at and along with your assistance, there are some fun rewards for being a member of the Royal Caribbean Blog Insiders.

Becoming a member of the Royal Caribbean Blog Insiders is completely up to you and you can cancel at any time. No questions asked!

Take a look and consider if becoming an Insider is right for youhttps://www.patreon.com/RoyalCaribbeanBlog

No matter what, I want to emphasize that I consider all of you my friends and I thank you for everything you have done and for being active here on the site.

Matt

Done! It ain't much, but I hope every little bit helps. After all, every ocean begins with a single drop of water. Speaking of oceans, I've got a cruise to plan! ;-)

All help, no matter how large or small, is much appreciated.  Thank you so much, Scott!

DocLC, done and done!

I couldn't figure out how to make it stick on Cruise Critic though. I think they don't like me advertising for Matt. :angry: :(

I did, however, find a way, albeit an ugly way, to get it into my TripAdvisor profile! :) :D :lol:

Matt, hopefully that's another few drops in the ocean. Speaking of the ocean..... cruise planning here I come....!!!! (gotta love living in Florida, where one can get last-minute cheap cruises!!!)

I'm in!! Took me a while to get around to it, iv been working 12 hour days trying to get work done before I cruise.

This better be a good sticker! :), im looking forward to it.

As for getting the podcast a day early, not sure if I like that, it makes Wednesdays less special somehow. I may boycott that feature.

I'm in!! Took me a while to get around to it, iv been working 12 hour days trying to get work done before I cruise.

This better be a good sticker! :), im looking forward to it.

As for getting the podcast a day early, not sure if I like that, it makes Wednesdays less special somehow. I may boycott that feature.

First and foremost, thank you for supporting Royal Caribbean Blog and becoming an Insider!

I can't say I blame you for not listening on Tuesday.  Wednesdays are better with a podcast! Or you can just listen twice ;)

First and foremost, thank you for supporting Royal Caribbean Blog and becoming an Insider!

I can't say I blame you for not listening on Tuesday.  Wednesdays are better with a podcast! Or you can just listen twice ;)

Who has time to listen twice between all of the scopes? :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Matt

Having joined the INSIDERS today I looking forward to what the future holds, I am sure with you at the helm it will be fantastic and grow form strength to strength. 

THANK YOU Andy! I really appreciate your help and support.

Soooo what should I do with my sticker?

Most stick it on their laptops.  I suggest flaunting it around your hometown to let everyone know how really cool and awesome you are.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Matt,

Thanks for this blog.  I've been a diehard CCL cruiser for many years, but am finally making the switch to RCI.  I have learned a lot from your blog and am looking forward to my next cruise, alas in 2018.

I have added in and pledged on the Patreon site.  Again, thanks for all you do!

Gary

Hi Matt,

Thanks for this blog.  I've been a diehard CCL cruiser for many years, but am finally making the switch to RCI.  I have learned a lot from your blog and am looking forward to my next cruise, alas in 2018.

I have added in and pledged on the Patreon site.  Again, thanks for all you do!

Gary

Thank you so much, Gary. Really means a lot to me to have your support!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...