Royal Up Program

11 minutes ago, Cruisemad888 said:

My RoyalUp was accepted today. Going from Guarantee balcony to Grand suite ?

what extra perks arks should I be expecting?

Nice - if you are on one of the O-classes, you'll get access to the Coastal Kitchen.  That's one of the best perks of suite classes IMO  ?   just ask @Lovetocruise2002 about it - lol

23 minutes ago, Cruisemad888 said:

My RoyalUp was accepted today. Going from Guarantee balcony to Grand suite ?

what extra perks arks should I be expecting?

Awesome upgrade!  You will get Sky Class perks if you are on Oasis or Quantum class.  I also have the non-O and Q suite perks saved.  Let me know if you need it.

4 minutes ago, Cruisemad888 said:

Ooh tell me more. On the Explorer sailing from Southampton on Friday 

This is for Navigator but it is going to be pretty much the same thing.

Dear Suite Guest,

It is my pleasure to welcome you onboard the beautiful Navigator of the Seas. We are honored that you have selected Royal Caribbean International for your cruise vacation.

My name is Nadja Durdevic your Concierge onboard. I am available to assist you with any special requests you may have throughout your cruise vacation. My hours in the Concierge
Lounge are daily from 8:00 am to 11:00 am and 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm.

As a Suite guest, you are offered exclusive amenities and services not available to other guests onboard Navigator of the Seas. For your convenience,

here is a brief summary of those services:

·        Use of the Concierge Lounge, Deck 9 aft.
·        Spa Bathrobes for use onboard.
·        Upgraded amenities for the bathroom.

·        Complimentary pressing service for the first Formal night.
·        Continental Breakfast served daily in the Concierge Lounge, From 7:30 am to 10:00 am
·        Hors d'oeuvres, petit fours and complimentary bar setup served in the lounge every evening before and after dinner from 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm.
·        A la Carte Breakfast served daily in Chop’s Restaurant on Sea Days from 8:00 am to 10:00 am and in Port days from 7:00 am to 9:00 am.
·        Daily menus displayed and pre-ordering for your dinner wine.
·        Limited VIP lounge chair set-up near the Pool Bar area between Decks 11 and 12 ( no chairs reservation ).
·        Full Dining Room room-service privilege (available when Dining Room is open).
·        Reservations for any of our specialty restaurants, sports activities, Shore excursions! Salon and Spa services, etc.
·        Our new additions i.e. Chef's Table, Sabor, Giovanni’s Table, Izumi  Restaurant ,Chops Grille ,get booked early, to avoid disappointment we suggest you make your reservations early.
·        Arrangements for private parties.

·        Reserved private seating during breakfast and lunch in Chop’s Grill restaurant (please see your service personnel for directions).
·        Business services such as copies, etc.
·        Cocktail party hosted by the Captain (invitations will be sent).
·        Reserved VIP seats for production shows the suite area will be open 15 minutes prior to show time (please show Cruise Director’s staffs your Gold SeaPass card at the entrance).

The Concierge Lounge is a private area accessible on a 24 hour basis with your Sea Pass Card.

We respectfully request that guests follow a smart casual dress code when visiting the Lounge (no swim or pool attire is allowed, footwear is required at all times).
To ensure all our guests are able to enjoy this exclusive lounge we require that all guests 21 years and younger must be well behaved and accompanied by a parent

or guardian at all times.

Please come and see me in the Concierge Lounge or contact me by dialing 8903 from any vessel’s phone. If there is any way I can be of assistance to make your cruise vacation
more enjoyable, please do not hesitate to ask. We hope you will have the vacation of a lifetime onboard the Navigator of the Seas.

Best Regards,

3 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

This is for Navigator but it is going to be pretty much the same thing.

Dear Suite Guest,

It is my pleasure to welcome you onboard the beautiful Navigator of the Seas. We are honored that you have selected Royal Caribbean International for your cruise vacation.

My name is Nadja Durdevic your Concierge onboard. I am available to assist you with any special requests you may have throughout your cruise vacation. My hours in the Concierge
Lounge are daily from 8:00 am to 11:00 am and 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm.

As a Suite guest, you are offered exclusive amenities and services not available to other guests onboard Navigator of the Seas. For your convenience,

here is a brief summary of those services:

·        Use of the Concierge Lounge, Deck 9 aft.
·        Spa Bathrobes for use onboard.
·        Upgraded amenities for the bathroom.

·        Complimentary pressing service for the first Formal night.
·        Continental Breakfast served daily in the Concierge Lounge, From 7:30 am to 10:00 am
·        Hors d'oeuvres, petit fours and complimentary bar setup served in the lounge every evening before and after dinner from 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm.
·        A la Carte Breakfast served daily in Chop’s Restaurant on Sea Days from 8:00 am to 10:00 am and in Port days from 7:00 am to 9:00 am.
·        Daily menus displayed and pre-ordering for your dinner wine.
·        Limited VIP lounge chair set-up near the Pool Bar area between Decks 11 and 12 ( no chairs reservation ).
·        Full Dining Room room-service privilege (available when Dining Room is open).
·        Reservations for any of our specialty restaurants, sports activities, Shore excursions! Salon and Spa services, etc.
·        Our new additions i.e. Chef's Table, Sabor, Giovanni’s Table, Izumi  Restaurant ,Chops Grille ,get booked early, to avoid disappointment we suggest you make your reservations early.
·        Arrangements for private parties.

·        Reserved private seating during breakfast and lunch in Chop’s Grill restaurant (please see your service personnel for directions).
·        Business services such as copies, etc.
·        Cocktail party hosted by the Captain (invitations will be sent).
·        Reserved VIP seats for production shows the suite area will be open 15 minutes prior to show time (please show Cruise Director’s staffs your Gold SeaPass card at the entrance).

The Concierge Lounge is a private area accessible on a 24 hour basis with your Sea Pass Card.

We respectfully request that guests follow a smart casual dress code when visiting the Lounge (no swim or pool attire is allowed, footwear is required at all times).
To ensure all our guests are able to enjoy this exclusive lounge we require that all guests 21 years and younger must be well behaved and accompanied by a parent

or guardian at all times.

Please come and see me in the Concierge Lounge or contact me by dialing 8903 from any vessel’s phone. If there is any way I can be of assistance to make your cruise vacation
more enjoyable, please do not hesitate to ask. We hope you will have the vacation of a lifetime onboard the Navigator of the Seas.

Best Regards,

Very nice. Thank you. This is only my 3rd ever cruise! What are the perks you have saved up? Confused on that part ?

Just now, Cruisemad888 said:

Thank you so much. This will calm down DH as I think he is still in shock that our bid was accepted ?

That is a great upgrade!  The only thing to note is that you won't get the double Crown and Anchor points that you usually get for sailing in a suite.  Other than that, the perks all come along with the upgrade!

1 hour ago, Cruisemad888 said:

Thank you so much. This will calm down DH as I think he is still in shock that our bid was accepted ?

I think you will really love the Suites breakfast.  It will be served in either Chops or Giovanni's (it's usually Chops but some ships hold it in Giovanni's).  It's a nice, leisurely, quiet breakfast.  It might be the best perk of all for suites !

• 2 weeks later...

Just fyi, I called royal Caribbean and asked if it was worth submitting if the ship was sold out.  They said that they have a certain number of rooms set aside for royal up.  That is in addition to the 4 rooms they said we available at the time.  This was 3 weeks out from sail date.

• 3 weeks later...

If you pay for an upgrade (not through RoyalUp) then you would get double points for a JS. If you bid through RoyalUp the upgrade will not result in double points.

The difference between a balcony and a JS is primarily a larger room plus a real bath/shower. Some ships also have walk-in closets in JS. There are other less important differences but the space and the double points are the main upgrade.  If you are on an Oasis or Anthem Class ship then JS also have access to the Coastal Kitchen for dinner on a space available basis.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...