Oasis Class newbie questions!

hi all!

I will be on Harmony in 197 days and...CANNOT wait. ? it is almost as bad as football week.  I can't get any work done! ?

I have done most of research/study on Harmony of the Seas but still have couple more questions for experts on this awesome blog.

1. Do they show movie at night on Harmony? I love this "Movie under stars" when on cruise ship but I noticed screens are located at Aquatheater where they have productions shows nightly.  

2. Which one do you recommend for breakfast if we want to avoid Windjammer crowd? Johnny Rockets or Park Cafe or Mini bites?

3. when is the best time to try Ultimate Abyss/Zip Line/Rock climbing?

4. pool deck chairs are GONE by what time on sea day? 

many thanks!

2 hours ago, mook1525 said:

hi all!

I will be on Harmony in 197 days and...CANNOT wait. ? it is almost as bad as football week.  I can't get any work done! ?

I have done most of research/study on Harmony of the Seas but still have couple more questions for experts on this awesome blog.

1. Do they show movie at night on Harmony? I love this "Movie under stars" when on cruise ship but I noticed screens are located at Aquatheater where they have productions shows nightly.  

2. Which one do you recommend for breakfast if we want to avoid Windjammer crowd? Johnny Rockets or Park Cafe or Mini bites?

3. when is the best time to try Ultimate Abyss/Zip Line/Rock climbing?

4. pool deck chairs are GONE by what time on sea day? 

many thanks!

We were on Harmony back in December and loved it, I’m sure yours will have a great time 

1. Yes, the aqua theatre has two screens that show movies and glorified YouTube clips during the non show times. And as you’ve probably seen, there’s only a 50/50 chance at the show happening on a given night, so he flexible. 

2. Definitely park cafe. Especially if the family is good without the traditional hot items (waffles, pancakes, eggs) as Park cafe is mainly sandwiches, cereal, pastries. 

3. We had lots of luck right when they open, just line up a few minutes before. Don’t forget about the flowrider. Get signed up early and keep the wristband so the kids can just get in line right as they open. @Matt‘s going to become a flowrider expert in the next week.  Port days are another great time for these activities  

4. Even sometimes if we showed Up at 11am there were still chairs. Because the ship is so wide, there’s so much more space for chairs. 

B53513AF-39DB-42A4-8B24-F95EBC1E457F.jpeg

340078E8-029E-42EF-BF80-04B12EDAE3AD.jpeg

73769186-2F47-4A1F-8D66-1D32005DF2B4.jpeg

29 minutes ago, Andrew72681 said:

We were on Harmony back in December and loved it, I’m sure yours will have a great time 

1. Yes, the aqua theatre has two screens that show movies and glorified YouTube clips during the non show times. And as you’ve probably seen, there’s only a 50/50 chance at the show happening on a given night, so he flexible. 

2. Definitely park cafe. Especially if the family is good without the traditional hot items (waffles, pancakes, eggs) as Park cafe is mainly sandwiches, cereal, pastries. 

3. We had lots of luck right when they open, just line up a few minutes before. Don’t forget about the flowrider. Get signed up early and keep the wristband so the kids can just get in line right as they open. @Matt‘s going to become a flowrider expert in the next week.  Port days are another great time for these activities  

4. Even sometimes if we showed Up at 11am there were still chairs. Because the ship is so wide, there’s so much more space for chairs. 

thank you so much!