The Making of the Edge - Live Stream

twangster

Lisa Lutoff-Perlo tweeted this morning:

The response to #CelebrityEdge has been amazing w many asking what it took to design, build & launch this beautiful ship. ’The Making of Edge’ shares a behind-the-scenes view! Watch tomorrow @ 7pm ET live-streamed ⁦‪@CelebrityCruise‬⁩ & S.Florida's ⁦‪@nbc6‬⁩ 
youtube.com/watch?v=P9I1Fa…

21 minutes ago, twangster said:

Lisa Lutoff-Perlo tweeted this morning:

The response to #CelebrityEdge has been amazing w many asking what it took to design, build & launch this beautiful ship. ’The Making of Edge’ shares a behind-the-scenes view! Watch tomorrow @ 7pm ET live-streamed ⁦‪@CelebrityCruise‬⁩ & S.Florida's ⁦‪@nbc6‬⁩ 
youtube.com/watch?v=P9I1Fa…

Thanks for sharing.  I loved my Edge preview sailing.  It was very innovative and lots of ocean facing or ocean view spots on ship.

Email received as well:

image.png.a61e8d776a72cbf9868a47bb4ade6fe5.png

Dear twangster,
While the stunning Celebrity Edge has already made her award-winning debut as the “Best New Ship” by Cruise Critic, we’ve been busy completing “The Making of Edge”, a 30-minute behind-the-scenes film hosted by Nate Berkus, Edge Ambassador. 

The film showcases the relentless effort that went in to creating the most anticipated ship of the year. Two years in the making, this film provides an inside look at the journey of the creation of Celebrity Edge, from the steel-cutting to The Naming Ceremony. 

This Saturday, March 16, we are pleased to share with you, our most loyal guests, “The Making of Edge.”

If you’re in Miami/Fort Lauderdale, tune in to WTVJ/NBC 6 at 7PM EST, or you can view it live, streaming on our Celebrity Cruises Facebook, Twitter and YouTube pages.

I cannot say thank you enough to the more than 12,000 hard-working, dedicated employees at Celebrity Cruises and our Shared Services teams, the hundreds of architects, artisans, designers, engineers and more who all had a part in the creation of this beautiful, revolutionary ship.

The response to the transformational Celebrity Edge has been incredible. So many people want to know what it took to design, build and launch this transformational ship. “The Making of Edge” will give viewers a behind-the-scenes look and many stories that have yet to be told by so many who were involved in its creation. We are so thrilled to share this exclusive insider’s perspective with the world.

I hope you will do what I’m going to do, pop some popcorn and enjoy the “Best New Ship” documentary.

WHEN:
Saturday, March 16, at 7PM EST
WHERE:
•   WTVJ – NBC 6 in Miami/Fort Lauderdale

•   Celebrity Cruises Facebook, Twitter and YouTube pages

Thank you,

Lisa Lutoff-Perlo

Lisa Lutoff-Perlo
President & CEO, Celebrity Cruises