My wife and I have racked up some points on a Royal Caribbean credit card. We redeemed the points as on board credit a month ago but here it is 24 days to cruise and nothing has shown up on our Royal Caribbean account. My question is for those of you who may have redeemed these points in the past. In your experience, how long before the cruise was your on board credit applied? Drink package is on sale... 3 night specialty dining is on sale, I'm ready to buy with the credits I've earned, but .... nothing. 

Welcome to the message boards Marton! Feel free to ask away with any questions you may have. There's a ton of experienced cruisers here who will be happy to help you out.

I, too, have the same RC credit card and redeem points for OBC (on board credit) well before we cruise. Once on board, you will see those points/OBC posted to your on board account which you can view in your cabin on the tv. In fact, everything you purchase on board during the day will be posted to you on board account by midnight and you can check it out the next morning. Just keep a printed copy of your points redemption in case there is a problem, enjoy your cruise! :27_sunglasses:

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, JennyB said:

Can you purchase something, then go in later and "apply" those perks/points or do you just have to wait until they show up before you can use them?  We were thinking about switching to the RC credit card for its perks...

The points from the purchases usually show up after the monthly transactions close (IE. the bill is posted) after that, you go to a different page/link and request the OBC.

5 hours ago, JennyB said:

Can you purchase something, then go in later and "apply" those perks/points or do you just have to wait until they show up before you can use them?  We were thinking about switching to the RC credit card for its perks...

If you already purchased something on the cruise planner, and your OBC shows up after that (which is what is happening in my case), the only way to apply it would be to cancel the purchase and repurchase using the OBC.