Art Auction on Anthem OTS?

rjac

• 1 year later...
10 minutes ago, cruisellama said:

Just saw a TV commercial for everyone who's missing the on-board art auctions.   Grab your champagne glass and log into https://www.parkwestgallery.com/browse-artwork/.  Park West has  brought the auctions to the internet.  ?

I'd prefer a pay channel of "Waiting for your tour group number to be called in the theatre".  

5 hours ago, cruisellama said:

Just saw a TV commercial for everyone who's missing the on-board art auctions.   Grab your champagne glass and log into https://www.parkwestgallery.com/browse-artwork/.  Park West has  brought the auctions to the internet.  ?

Great, bet there will be a pop up person on my screen encouraging me to bid on something. Get it, get it, do it, do it, do it?

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, parkyy2k said:

I'm curious as I've never been to one of the art auctions, how much does it usually sell for? 

Depends on what you are looking for. I.E.: Abstract Expressionism, Art Noveau, Avant-garde, Baroque, Classicism, Conceptual Art, Constructivism, Cubism, Dada / Dadaism, Expressionism, Fauvism, Futurism, Impressionism, Installation Art, Land Art / Earth Art, Minimalism, Neo-Impressionalism, Neo-Classicism, Performance Art, Pointillism, Pop Art, Post-Impressionism, Rococo, Surrealism, Suprematism, etc.

Then there is your preferences of artists: Peter Max, Anatole Krasnyansky, Linda Le Kinff, Rembrandt, Tomasz Rut, Picasso, Amram Ebgi, Alexander Chen, etcetera, etcetera (this list is endless).

There are so many avenues to go down before you actually decide what you really want AND most importantly, what you want to spend.