Forward facing cabins

We have a forward facing cabin on our upcoming Allure sailing. There are great videos on these rooms (ones with big slanted windows), but there is a concern I've heard that I'm worried about - some say these rooms get ridiculously hot. Anyone have personal experience with this?

I'm not sure I'd characterize them as being "ridiculously hot".  If the sun shines into any room directly, you're going to get a higher temp. I stayed in one on Navigator of the Seas a number of years ago and don't recall that being the case (granted, I sailed in February).

I wouldn't let that stop you from staying in the room.  I don't know there's enough empirical evidence that it is any kind of sweatbox.

@Matt @WAAAYTOOO @twangster as always, the speed and quality of your feedback is very much appreciated! You've put my fears to rest! Actually looking forward to experiencing a little extra room for our little guy to run around while we're getting ready in the room.

Those of you on the departure tomorrow, enjoy your time on the water!