Status of new waterslide on Navigator?

Does anyone have any updates on the status of the new waterslide on Navigator? I've seen various things, such as the tubes kept getting stuck, there was a leak down onto the deck below, they have opened temporarily for testing but only for a short time... I'm hoping it will be all sorted out by our trip on April 21, they were what prompted us to book this ship over another option because my kids were excited by it. Just looking for news on this.

Riptide is open.  That's the mat racer.

The Blaster was being worked on while I was on the ship.  The contractor, 'White Water' was on the ship making adjustments and sealing seams.  It's a brand new slide and as the ships moves in the ocean they have finished dealing with little drips here and there.  

Testing was being done by them.  On my sailing not even sports deck crew were allowed or involved with the testing, it was all in the hands of the contractor.  The ship is performing a charter cruise right now so no word on the progress of the Blaster.  

"Tubes getting stuck" is likely part of the testing they are doing to determine safe operating levels.  "If someone of weight X goes when we slow the water to speed Y the tubes gets stuck, therefore do not operate below speed Y+Z".  That sort of thing.  

The current sailing is an adult only charter and there's been very little updated info coming out from it, but I've seen one post on a FB group by someone saying both slides are now open.

If you go to the Live Blogs section of this site, we have someone getting on board tomorrow who will no doubt update us. ?