Show me your swag!

I try not to over pack, so I usually plan on buying a shirt (and/or hoodie depending on the trip) and wear it once while on vacation.  I'd like to do the same on our cruise & purchase an RC shirt and was also thinking of picking up a nice Tommy Bahama type shirt for the hubby to wear to dinner one night.   

Google wasn't much help, thought I'd ask here.  I love the spirit type jersey's, wondering if they sell them?

5 minutes ago, Todd W said:

thanks, these were for me but my wife really loved them which means i'll end up having to get a pair made for her now as well.   ?

I had no idea they could be customized.  My son is an avid skateboarder and lives in Vans - would have made an awesome birthday present.  

10 minutes ago, NJCruisers said:

I had no idea they could be customized.  My son is an avid skateboarder and lives in Vans - would have made an awesome birthday present.  

you can build a pair directly from Vans website, selecting which particular model of shoe and then either use Vans preset design patterns or upload any design and/or picture of your own for the sides of the shoe as long as it isn't copyrighted. I created my design from a photo i took of a pineapple. There are about 10-12 different variables of the many parts of the shoe that you can choose to "design"  (color of laces, eye stay, vamping, tongue etc)  in the creation process.  this pair cost me right at $100 including shipping and took about 5 weeks to get them but well worth it knowing they are one of a kind.

1 hour ago, Todd W said:

you can build a pair directly from Vans website, selecting which particular model of shoe and then either use Vans preset design patterns or upload any design and/or picture of your own for the sides of the shoe as long as it isn't copyrighted. I created my design from a photo i took of a pineapple. There are about 10-12 different variables of the many parts of the shoe that you can choose to "design"  (color of laces, eye stay, vamping, tongue etc)  in the creation process.  this pair cost me right at $100 including shipping and took about 5 weeks to get them but well worth it knowing they are one of a kind.

Definitely worth it!  

7 hours ago, 2Beeze said:

I normally would say I am definitely not a Van’s person (I have always associated them with my teen patients), but those are super cute, I would definitely wear them! ❤️

LOL I just turned 50 in November, old skater punk from back in the 80's.   As my wife always tells me, i'm a kid at heart and never act my age.   Thats a good thing right?  ?