Caribbean II schedule

On 3/14/2019 at 7:08 PM, Zambia-Zaire said:

I just wish they would consider a stop in New Orleans or Tampa Bay, even Key West, than on to maybe the Cayman(to satisfy an Intl port), whatever combination, for one of their 4 and/or 5 night itinerary. I honestly don't see why that would be an issue. Make it happen Royal...show some versatility.

Just saw this for Adventure out of Galveston. There are 4 Bahamas dates for June and July listed, including stops in key west.

eric reeves

17 hours ago, twangster said:

Where to start?  I think we all are eagerly awaiting to hear what her makeover will look like.  My expectation is that she will in places look more like Symphony.  She may even evolve from Symphony in certain areas such as a Bamboo Room.  Who knows?  Central Park maintains a strong attraction for me.  The depth of specialty dining is attractive.  The variety of the neighborhoods.  The Sky and Star class suite experience really sets Oasis class apart if you can entertain suites.    

Booking Oasis next month. Thank you.

13 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I am booked on Oasis in Dec 2019 and again in Dec 2020 - both Star Class. I can’t WAIT to see the Amped Oasis.  We are on the second sailing after she comes back from being Amped.  I love all of the O class ships so you will not hear any discouragement coming from me !

Booking Oasis. Thank you.

5 hours ago, ericreev said:

Just saw this for Adventure out of Galveston. There are 4 Bahamas dates for June and July listed, including stops in key west.

eric reeves

3 hours ago, twangster said:

Awesome to see Voyager class in Key West and Bahamas from Galveston.   

Hate to break it you to you both, but those Bahamas sailings from Galveston are on the Enchantment, not the Adventure. Adventure doesn't arrive in Galveston until November, and she'll only be doing sailings to Mexico. 

Royal did a test run in Key West with Mariner a while back and must've deemed it too risky. 

8 hours ago, ltw said:

Hate to break it you to you both, but those Bahamas sailings from Galveston are on the Enchantment, not the Adventure. Adventure doesn't arrive in Galveston until November, and she'll only be doing sailings to Mexico. 

Royal did a test run in Key West with Mariner a while back and must've deemed it too risky. 

My mistake guys. I was looking at the New Years sailing for adventure next year along with the other 7 night Galveston sailings. Right below it was the Bahamas sailings. So I guess I transposed the ships. 

Eric Reeves

• 1 month later...

Hello!  Any guesses, based on prior history, when we might see SUMMER 2021 open up for North American to Caribbean departure bookings?  Mainly wondering if Oasis will continue to sail out of Cape Liberty for awhile longer?  If not, we would be looking at Cape Liberty or Baltimore departures, going south, depending on ship and itinerary. 

Been a few years since we've cruised and I'm a little behind on things.

Thanks! 

-Tara  

15 minutes ago, bbandeegrl said:

Hello!  Any guesses, based on prior history, when we might see SUMMER 2021 open up for North American to Caribbean departure bookings?  Mainly wondering if Oasis will continue to sail out of Cape Liberty for awhile longer?  If not, we would be looking at Cape Liberty or Baltimore departures, going south, depending on ship and itinerary. 

Been a few years since we've cruised and I'm a little behind on things.

Thanks! 

-Tara  

If you go by what they have done the last few years, probably Nov/Dec this year they will release for summer 2021.

I want to say that in 2021 you’ll have Anthem back in NJ, although there’s some speculation whether Odyssey (latest Q ship) will take her place. Assuming that’s correct, you’ll most likely have the same 8/9-night options for Bahamas and Perfect Day going southbound over the summer, alternating with 5-night Bermuda runs.

On 5/5/2019 at 1:08 PM, Lovetocruise2002 said:

If you go by what they have done the last few years, probably Nov/Dec this year they will release for summer 2021.

+1 on this, last year, the second week of December, Royal opened up the summer of 2020 and January through April of 2021.

With that said, around the first of December 2019, they should open the short summer of 2021 (7 days or less), longer Caribbean come out later.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/15/2019 at 9:10 AM, AGSLC5 said:

I have been going on Royal Caribbean cruises for 15 years and have been on 53 cruises. Also I live in Ft. Lauderdale and I hate to tell you this but for the past 15 years during the months you are mentioning there is only been 1-2 ships either leaving out of Miami or Ft. Lauderdale. That year if you want a cruise during that time period you have to leave out of Miami and go on Symphony. Reason for that is Oasis is going to NJ for the summer, Allure is going to Europe for its big dry dock, and Harmony will be in port Canaveral. All the other ships that are in Ft. Lauderdale during Nov-Apr all move to their homeports for the summer which are either in Europe or Alaska.. This is done every year so I am little confused why your confused? I mean no disrespect but like I said this is done every year lol. Yes I will admit usually there is Allure in Ft. Lauderdale and then a boat in Miami but this can't happen that way because Anthem is getting a dry dock so they had to move Oasis to NJ for the summer.. 

Yes, this was the scene at the port last Saturday. It’s always basically empty during the European cruise season. 

74D64384-C4BC-4EFF-8411-2AE01FF34A2B.jpeg