Wave Pool

Vlgg

The wave pool will be part of the admission cost to Thrill Waterpark

3 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I wouldn’t expect anything to be “free” except the ocean. 

Quite a bit activities are included in your cruise fare

cococay-complimentary.jpg

2 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

This would truly make the island "Perfect", wouldn't it?  I'm in love with lazy rivers, and haven't been on one for probably 15 years. They are hard to find!

I personally think action river is 1000000X better than lazy river.  Roa's Rapids in Aquatica water park in Orlando might be best water attraction I have ever experienced.

2 minutes ago, mook1525 said:

oh haha hey even though it is "action" river you still don't have to do anything in the water! it just moves you very fast.  it is SUPER fun

I'm really into just falling asleep in the tubes on the moving water.  It's not that I wouldn't try an action river, but I can get that here at home (during the summer, and I actually don't because the crowds are fraking ridiculous).  I nearly went to the Westin in Scottsdale in February to hang out in their lazy river for a few days instead of booking my solo Mariner cruise. Then I realized that 1) the pool probably wouldn't be open in Feb there, and 2) it's just not a cruise.

16 hours ago, SpeedNoodles said:

This would truly make the island "Perfect", wouldn't it?  I'm in love with lazy rivers, and haven't been on one for probably 15 years. They are hard to find!

I love them if they are truly "lazy". usually there are too many kids who think "running" in the water and playing bumper cars is what a "lazy" river is for.