Fury Catamaran Snorkel and Beach break?

mook1525

hello!

I was doing a research on Cozumel excursion and came across this excursion which is Royal official excursion. it looks fun and reviews are great but I wanted to ask if anyone on this blog have done it.

do you recall how much time we actually get to spend doing snorkeling and at the beach?  there are beach toys/inflatables that my kids will want to spend at least an hour.. any less than that would be disappointing!

thanks in advance!

• 4 weeks later...

My In-Laws did it back in September and loved it. We were thinking about doing the same one on our Cruise in May. They did say the catamaran was basically a "booze cruise" and people did get loud on the way back. It didn't bother them, but not sure how you'd feel about that if you have kids with you. As for the beach, that was great as well, and even as older adults they themselves used the inflatables and slides and had a blast. I can't say exactly how much time each event was but I know they were satisfied. 

• 2 months later...
On 3/12/2019 at 8:53 AM, mook1525 said:

hello!

I was doing a research on Cozumel excursion and came across this excursion which is Royal official excursion. it looks fun and reviews are great but I wanted to ask if anyone on this blog have done it.

do you recall how much time we actually get to spend doing snorkeling and at the beach?  there are beach toys/inflatables that my kids will want to spend at least an hour.. any less than that would be disappointing!

thanks in advance!

Yes, we did it last year as a Disney excursion--you board the Fury on the dock near your ship so no buses! The cat and crew were a lot of fun--the snorkeling is open water (near shore but you still have more waves than in a lagoon). The beach was a lot of fun--they had all the blow up slides and such in the water (they were a blast), chairs, volleyball, served buffet and free soft drinks and beer. I believe there were kayaks and such there too. There were a few shopping kiosks there too. It was a great day and I do recommend it. 

I would say about a 45 minutes for the snorkeling and an hour or so for the beach. We were the only ones there, and another cat pulled up as we were leaving so it worked out really well.