Oasis balcony power outlets

marton2

I've watched several you-tube video OASIS balcony tours but still can't tell if there is a power outlet by the head of the bed. I use a C-pap machine so will need a plug nearby. If not, I suppose I'll need to bring an extension cord to run across the stateroom to the nearest outlet. Are there power outlets by the bed?

There was in my junior suite. 

Don't bring an extension cord, it's on the list of forbidden items.  

They will supply an extension cord (if needed) plus a gallon of distilled water.  Contact them or have your travel agent do it.

If they forget to have it in your room when you board just ask your cabin attendant and they will get it for you. 

Just now, marton2 said:

Thanks for the response... My wife is the one who wants to be sure I can plug in my C-pap.  I can't understand why... I can sleep just fine without it.

I think I understand ? 

Some ships have actually given me two extension cords when the outlet is farther away.  Never had a problem getting one on board.

5 hours ago, marton2 said:

Thanks for the response... My wife is the one who wants to be sure I can plug in my C-pap.  I can't understand why... I can sleep just fine without it.

I understand why!!! LOL!  

They have an outlet on one side of the bed on Ovation.  It's on the side that is opposite where my husband insists on sleeping, so we're STILL going to have to ask for an extension cord for his CPAP #pickyman