Can kids order off the adult menu too?

Hi! I've been lurking for a while now....

Now I have a question. :-)

Can children order off the adult menu in the MDR? I recently saw a photo of a kids menu (thank you Twangster) and while my kids wouldn't mind ordering of that menu a couple times, I'm not sure they would want those same rotating items for all 9 nights that we'll be cruising. 

Thank you in advance! :-)

They sure can. My granddaughter loves salmon and often orders that off the adult menu. Also don't be afraid to ask your server for any special request for the kids or yourself. Made a special request once for my child and even though they were not able to provide it that night they did for the next night's dinner and even the night after that. Staff can't meet your needs if you don't speak up and let them know. If nothing else they will say "sorry".

3 minutes ago, DRLPP said:

They sure can. My granddaughter loves salmon and often orders that off the adult menu. Also don't be afraid to ask your server for any special request for the kids or yourself. Made a special request once for my child and even though they were not able to provide it that night they did for the next night's dinner and even the night after that. Staff can't meet your needs if you don't speak up and let them know. If nothing else they we say "sorry".

That's great news! thank you. :-)

41 minutes ago, Hoski said:

Only my youngest orders off the kids menu except when I ordered the brownie, lol.  My other girls always choose the adult menu for new and better experiences.

Thank you! They’ll be happy to know they aren’t limited to just the kids menu. ?