Drink Card

Dave PC

11 hours ago, Buckyfan said:

Completely cruise dependent. I was on Oasis in November and they didn’t have them available, a few sailings later they did. Many people have reported good luck calling and being able to purchase a drink package for just one person in the room. 

This would be great if we can purchase just the one deluxe drink package.  I will get a great benefit from it , but my wife would benefit more from the drink card as she wouldn't use the package like I will.  I know that might sound like I will be stumbling around the ship all week, but I would use it through out the day when I had the urge for a cold one.  My wife would use it more after dinner.  So hopefully when we said on the Oasis we can work this out and save some money. 

10 hours ago, DublinFC said:

This would be great if we can purchase just the one deluxe drink package.  I will get a great benefit from it , but my wife would benefit more from the drink card as she wouldn't use the package like I will.  I know that might sound like I will be stumbling around the ship all week, but I would use it through out the day when I had the urge for a cold one.  My wife would use it more after dinner.  So hopefully when we said on the Oasis we can work this out and save some money. 

Does your wife drink specialty coffees, bottled water, soda and an occasional drink?  Consider all of those when figuring if the cost is worth it.

10 hours ago, DublinFC said:

You could just get her the refreshment package and pay for the alcohol when she wants one 

Just now, Hoski said:

Does your wife drink specialty coffees, bottled water, soda and an occasional drink?  Consider all of those when figuring if the cost is worth it.

No to all of those except bottled water and the very occasional drink.  Thats why i was thinking of the drink card for her would be more economical.  But, being on vacation could be a totally different situation.  The drinking won't increase too much, but the specialty coffee would probably tempt her.  Something to think about for sure.