Parking at Port Everglades

Parking at Port Everglades 

How does that work?  Is it possible to unload large luggage before parking the car?  How do we know what terminal to park by?  HOTS on March 17.

I have been reading these forums for months and haven’t joined because I know I won’t be cruising again for awhile and I already feel I know some of you (at least your personality). So many questions have been answered and so many helpful hints have been suggested that I am now the cruise expert of our group.  I have saved money myself, and am passing on hints to my favourite family members....  

I couldn’t find the answer to the question above.  If I get an answer, one of my sisters will be so happy (see, I’m the youngest sister and not nearly as smart as my older siblings).  

Thank you everyone!

Yes, you'll be able to unload prior to parking. The way Port Everglades is setup many of the lots/garages have shuttle service running to and from the terminal.

Now where to park, no clue. Don't think I've ever parked at PE. Most of the time we did park and cruise hotels.

There is plenty of signage to direct you to what pier your ship is on. Yes you can drop off luggage. We like to arrive at the pier by 10:30 a.m.  Drop off the luggage. Park the car. And the rest is history.  Getting there early allows you to get a good parking place in the garage.  I drop off the wife and go and park the car.  You will be just fine.  Don`t panic. Welcome to the blog.