From when can I book the shows (entertainment)?

4 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Ahhhh....  NAV does not have any entertainment reservations.  You will have to wait until you board to find out dates and times and their shows are first come, first served.

Only the Oasis and Quantum Class ships offer entertainment venue reservations.

Oh ok, I haven't seen that mentioned anywhere. Thank you!

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, tiltoo said:

I have an Alaska sailing on 31st May, 2019 onboard the Ovation of the Seas ..... its 44 days to go and still No Entertainment .... except PIXELS. 

Have been checking almost daily.... since 150 days out..... really surprised .....

is this expected ?

On Ovation Pixels is the only bookable show.  It does not have a broadway show like Oasis or Freedom class.  All main theater entertainment will be first come, first seated.

15 minutes ago, twangster said:

On Ovation Pixels is the only bookable show.  It does not have a broadway show like Oasis or Freedom class.  All main theater entertainment will be first come, first seated.

Thanks dear twangster for replying. But this comes as a total shocker !...... I thought Ovation is a Quantum class ship and all entertainment should be pre-bookable ?☹️

10 minutes ago, tiltoo said:

Thanks dear twangster for replying. But this comes as a total shocker !...... I thought Ovation is a Quantum class ship and all entertainment should be pre-bookable ?☹️

Ovation is home ported in the Asia- Pacific region.  She is "on loan" to us for a few months in Alaska.  Ships like Quantum or Ovation don't have "Broadway" shows.  Anthem is the only ship in this class that has a "West-End" broadway like show.  Rumors are Spectrum will have a 'Showgirl' main theater show much like Navigator, not a true "Broadway" show.   

18 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

I'm hoping reservations for North Star on Ovation show up soon! 

hey SpeedNoodles .... are you on the same cruise ... 31st May, Alaska ?

is North Star bookable in advance ? That's good news.

I did get to book Ripcord i-fly btw.

4 minutes ago, tiltoo said:

hey SpeedNoodles .... are you on the same cruise ... 31st May, Alaska ?

is North Star bookable in advance ? That's good news.

I did get to book Ripcord i-fly btw.

No, I'm on the June 21st sailing.  I booked Ripcord as well.  I guess I just assumed that North Star was, but I've never sailed on Quantum Class, so I'm not sure now.

On 3/9/2019 at 5:25 PM, Jorge Machado said:

I read somewhere that concert reservations started 120 days before the cruise.

Royal has no exact date on when entertainment opens.  It is typically somewhere between 90-120 days but my next cruise on Symphony opened up 58 days before.  Just keep checking.  

56 minutes ago, Rene Desmarais said:

I'm 25 days out for Freedom and nothing has come yet for entertainment reservations

There are no entertainment reservations on Freedom. All of the shows (theater, ice skating, etc.) do not require nor accept reservations.  Only the Oasis and Quantum class ships accept reservations for entertainment.

11 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

@twangster - did you have an opportunity to book North Star for Alaska?

No.  i suspect they have a new game plan we've yet to see before.  

Introducing Perfect Day North Star... only $149.99 per person will secure you a spot in NorthStar while visiting a glacier.

• 4 weeks later...