CocoCay Thrill Waterpark cabana

seidelhd

I  booked a Thrill Waterpark cabana for our upcoming Harmony OTS cruise in May.  However, only 3 out of 5 of us will be using the waterpark.  Will the other two have to buy passes to the waterpark to access the cabana?  Can the other two use the wave pool or do you have to have a waterpark pass for that as well?  I can't find anything online and the RC representative I spoke with was not able to answer my question.  Of course, I should have bought an Oasis lagoon cabana instead, but they are now sold out.

No one really knows exactly how these venues are going to work - yet....but it is my understanding (based on prices alone) that you are paying the "entrance" fee to the water park when you rent the cabana.  I could be COMPLETELY wrong but that is my understanding at this point.  So I think the water park is included with the rental cost of the cabana.  Otherwise, how could they monitor it ?  If you are already in the cabana, how would they possibly keep you out of the water features ?