Bionic Bar Nonalcoholic Menu?

So through my internet sleuthing, I have come across pictures of the full bionic bar menu for alcoholic drinks. What I am looking for is some information on the nonalcoholic options available. I see that at the top of each page of the menu is the ability to filter drinks to show the ones with/without booze, but I just can't seem to find anyone who shared information about the other options. Can anyone share what they have seen from experience??? I'm just looking for some yummy, interesting mocktails besides fruit punch or a virgin mai tai. 

Untitled.jpg

I am not a fan of the Bionic bar.  We were on the Anthem, which has a bionic bar, but it was constantly broken down.  In my opinion it is really just a show.  Kind of like a bucket list, been there, done that.  Go to a bar,  get your mocktail, walk by and watch it do its thing.  Maybe it was Anthem and the location of the bar, but that is how we felt.  

• 3 years later...