New to Grand Suite

Hi,

i will be on the Navigator of the Seas May 6th.  First time being in a Grand Suite.  Can anyone explain to me the lunch options  on embarkation day  at the specialty restaurants?   I’m comparing what I get as a grand suite versus the key member.  

What about  behind the scenes tours?   Any information would be very helpful thank you

Unfortunately, there are no complimentary specialty lunch options for suites on NAV.  If you were on an Oasis or Quantum class you could have lunch in the Coastal Kitchen, but NAV does not have a suites restaurant.   So as far as lunch in a specialty restaurant, the Key does offer this but being in a suite does not.

You can certainly purchase lunch at one of the specialty restaurants (whatever is open) but suites do not rate any complimentary specialty lunch or dinner dining.  You WILL have access to a specialty restaurant for breakfast every morning.  I was on NAV in November of last year and I believe the Suites breakfast was in Chops but I am not 100% certain about that.  Twangster may be able to verify that as he is on NAV now.

As far as behind the scenes tours, your Concierge should let you know what will be offered.  Generally, there will be a Bridge Tour, a Galley Tour and an Entertainment Tour.  You should be able to choose any, all or none of these tours.